✨~Kuda-gitsune RP~✨

in Roleplaying

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 February 2021 at 9:13 PM

In the land of Palacia,there is a kingdom of Kuda-gitsunes called the Aeraith Kingdom. The Kuda-gitsunes in the Aeraith Kingdom lived in harmony for millenias,until the Shadow Empire attacked. The Kuda-gitsunes living there was terrified and full of fear. The residents are forced to work for the Shadow empire as mere slaves until they die. The royal guards and militaries tried to defeat the Shadow Empire,but to no avail. The attack continued for centuries,until The Fated Stars appeared. The Fated Stars lend their power to help the other Kuda-gitsunes to defeat the Shadow Empire. As the Shadow Empire was seemingly defeated,the whole Aeraith Kingdom celebrated their freedom from the clutches of the evil Shadow Empire. The Fated Stars then vanished,nobody knows where they are. The Aeraith Kingdom then lived in peace again after centuries of fear and slavery. But in the darkness,the Shadow Empire is plotting for their return....

Rules:
1.Fill the character template below!
2.No mary sues/gary stus!
3.No nsfw/swearing/gore/godmodding/harassing others
4.Please dont kill off a character unless you get a permission from the owner (but pls dont make it overly gory -_-')
5.A person can insert as many characters as they want,so feel free to insert more! ^^ (the more the merrier 😃😃)

Name:
Breed: (Can be purebreed,fuzzy,bushtail,or ferret)
Element: (A Kuda-gitsune can have maximal two of these following elements: Flame,Aqua,Nature,Air,Thunder,Earth,Toxic,Frost,Shade,and Shine. Each elementals have a physical difference from each other ((okay so heres thy refs: https://ibb.co/SvFyJCV
https://ibb.co/68ffXMj
https://ibb.co/m5Znc6D
https://ibb.co/sKnkcRX)
Description:
Other: (This one is optional)

Here is my Kuda-gitsune! =DD
Name: Nala
Breed: Bushtail
Element: Air
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Carefree,easygoing,energetic
Description: A white Kuda-gitsune with a sky blue stripe going along from her forehead to her tail. She also has a sky blue pattern that looks like a raccoon's mask on her face. She also wears two brown rings on her tail and a yellow bead necklace. (Ref: https://ibb.co/rsDtN9x)
Other: She likes dragon fruits and oranges

@nightslayer300
@powgal15
@distorted
@mithmel
@existence

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 26 February 2021 at 11:10 PM

Looks very interesting! I'm a bit new to role-playing so forgive me if I make a mistake ^^;

Name: Asha
Element: Shade and Toxic
Breed: Ferret
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Very sensitive and can be sarcastic, anxious, and irritable. But she can be bubbly and shy to those she loves. Her behavior towards others depends on how they treat her.
Description: (https://ibb.co/k94TdYm) Soft gray fur and white underbelly. She always has a perwinkle scarf.
Other features I forgot to add in the drawing: Her paws are white and she has a scar on her leg.
Other: She likes sleeping. Don't wake her up or else...

Name: Ray
Element: Flame and Shine.
Breed: Bushtail
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Proud and brave. A bit too ambitious.
Description: Ehhh I'll add it later 😋
Other: A bit too power hungry. He uses humor to lighten the mood.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 February 2021 at 11:26 PM

@distorted Oooh! I love them! =DDDD Btw you also has to fill in their breeds-

A young Kuda-gitsune named Nala is in the forest searching for dragon fruits,her favorite fruit of all time. She hummed to entertain herself in the search. "Doo do do doo do do-" She hummed. But suddenly she accidentally bumped into another Kuda-gitsune. *BUMP*

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 26 February 2021 at 11:37 PM

@shirothekittehlover Added

Asha looked up to see who she bumped into. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was going," she apologizes.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 February 2021 at 11:49 PM

"Oh,no need to apologize,i should be the one who is sorry" She puts her right front paw on her head,embarrassed. "By the way,my name is Nala. What is yours?" She asked the other Kuda-gitsune.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 27 February 2021 at 4:50 PM

"I'm Asha," She says as she gazed at the dragon fruit the Kuda-gitsune, Nala dropped. "I can help you look for more dragon fruit," she offered.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 6:03 PM

@distorted Nala replied, "Oh,that would be very appreciated" as she goes to find more dragon fruits.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 27 February 2021 at 6:27 PM

@shirothekittehlover

Asha followed behind Nala. "So what does a dragon fruit taste like? I've heard of it but never tasted it before."

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 6:37 PM

@distorted Nala was a bit bewildered at first,but she quickly remembered the fact that dragon fruits are not as popular as oranges. She then replied to Asha's question, "Oh,they taste very sweet and soft! They are also seedy,but dont worry because the seeds can be eaten" and just as she explained about dragon fruits,there is a dragon fruit plant right in front of her. "Oh look! There is one!" She exclaimed,floating closer to it.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 27 February 2021 at 6:48 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Asha grabbed one of the spiky pink fruit with her small paws. "Huh. Interesting." She wouldn't be able to eat it now, since there was skin.

(i didn't know what kuda-gitsunes were until i searched them up. they're as small as a match box?)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 6:57 PM

@distorted Nala used the power of her element to create a small air blade that is enough to easily cut some of the dragon fruits from its tree. She then used her element again to lift them. "Oh boy,imagine if we Kuda-gitsunes never got any elements in the first place" She said to herself. Meanwhile deep in the forest,a pair of ominous glowing eyes are watching the two Kuda-gitsunes,and then it retreated to the dark.

(Technically yes they are quite small,but their really long bodies and their magic make up for that ^^')

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 27 February 2021 at 7:09 PM

@shirothekittehlover
"Oooh! Thanks Nala!" she took a small bite out of it. "It's sweet! And the seeds aren't bad either! Haha, I know right?" Asha looked back to the bush behind her. Huh... I thought I heard something... eh, it's probably nothing

(You're right.)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 8:52 PM

@distorted Nala noticed something wrong. "Huh? Whats wrong,Asha?" She asked Asha.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 27 February 2021 at 9:10 PM

@shirothekittehlover "I thought I just saw something. It's probably nothing," She said.

what time of day (morning, afternoon, night...) is it in the rp?

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 9:14 PM

@distorted Nala shrugged. "Its peobably just the wildlife that lives around here" She said while carrying some of the dragon fruits using air magic. "Oh,by the way,do you live with your family?" She askd Asha.

(Its 10 am-11 am in the rp)

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 27 February 2021 at 11:49 PM

@shirothekittehlover "You're right." she says after staring at the bush for a while. She let the dragon fruit be pulled out of her tiny paws. "Yes, I do. What about you?"

(oh, okay)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 February 2021 at 12:20 AM

@distorted "Well,i live with my mom and siblings. My siblings are very annoying" Nala replied. "Oh i forgot to ask,why do you come to this forest in the first place?" She asked Asha.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 28 February 2021 at 12:28 AM

@shirothekittehlover
"Haha, my brother annoys me too. I like peace and quiet. I just came for some alone time. I'm guessing you came for the fruit?" She questions.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 February 2021 at 1:37 AM

@distorted "Yeah! I love dragon fruits,thats why i always came here regularly" Nala replied to Asha's question. "Also i'm bringing some of these fruits home for my family" She said. She then gives a dragon fruit to Asha and said, "Here is one for you"

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 28 February 2021 at 11:02 AM

@shirothekittehlover "Thank you so much! Maybe we can hang out together for a bit? I told my father I'd be back by 12 so I still have time." She said.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 February 2021 at 11:17 AM

@distorted "Mmm i'm fine with that! I'm bored anyway so lets chat about stuff!" Nala said to Asha. Meanwhile in the top of a mango tree,another Kuda-gitsune,the same age as Nala,is readying himself to suprise Nala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(NEW CHARACTER ALERTTTTT-)

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 28 February 2021 at 12:40 PM

@shirothekittehlover "Oh- well I'm terrible at coming up with topics to talk about. Do you have anything you want to talk about?" She asked Nala.

dO tHeY hAvE tEcHnOlOgY iN tHiS wOrLd?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 28 February 2021 at 12:40 PM

Could I join?
Name: Lina
Breed: purebreed
Element: Air and Nature
Sexuality: straight
Personality: fun and playful, loves making jokes, but sometimes her jokes can be taken a little to far
Description: A light green purebreed, no other features. She usually carries a blue basket with her to hold the herbs.
Other: loves the color blue and the ocean, has special knowledge of the forests and herbs. Her parents run the local Herbal store

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 28 February 2021 at 2:31 PM

@shirothekittehlover Yukai//Bushtail//Aqua//Female//Straight//12//Kind, shy//Likes to make bubble shows for young kudas//

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 February 2021 at 6:09 PM

@distorted "Uhh-" Nala goes to think first. "So how about we discuss about our favorite fruits? Since,,you know,there is fruit right here" She pointed to the bunch of dragon fruits. "Buttt i'm gonna give these fruits to my mom first,be right backkkk-" She rushed to her house. Meawhile in the top of a mango tree,a Kuda-gitsune is disappointed at failing to suprise Nala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Blake
Breed: Fuzzy
Element: Nature and Shade
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mischievous,loves to throw suprises,prankster,suprisingly loyal
Description: A yellow Kuda-gitsune with an orange headband and a scar over his left eye. He has grey stripes on his body and his snout is colored dark green (Ref: To be added)
Other: He likes music and traveling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Technology do exist here,but if youre thinking about smartphones,then there is none. Instead,they have those old-timey phones from the '70s-'80s)

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 28 February 2021 at 10:00 PM

@shirothekittehlover "Haha, okay. Mkay! I'll wait for you!" Asha smiled. She heard another rustle of leaves. I swear, I can hear something moving in the trees and it's following us... I doubt that it's just a forest creature
"Is anyone around?" She called out quietly.

(sadness)

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 28 February 2021 at 11:26 PM

@distorted
Lina was just out in the forests, when she got lost. “No matter how long I go to the forests I can always trust that I’ll get lost,” she sighed. She walked a little further and saw someone standing in the distance. “Hello?” Lina called.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 12:01 AM

The Kuda-gitsune in the mango tree is suprised. He then comes out of his hiding place. "Aw man,busted!" He said to himself. Just then,Nala returned and saw him right in the nearby mango tree. "Blake! What are you doing here?" She asked the Kuda-gitsune,his name is Blake. "Well,i actually tried to suprise you but i failed,haha" Blake puts his right front paw on the back of his head,embarrassed. Nala frowned a bit. "Haha,chill down there,i just wanted to play with you" Blake tries to calm down Nala. "Well,at least you did not give me a heart attack,thats enough" Nala responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey @athanasia and @powgal15,you can insert your characters into the story at any time (except if the situation is serious) so feel free to play at any time ^^

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 12:21 AM

@shirothekittehlover @athanasia Asha wasn't startled when the he appeared since she knew that something - or someone - had been hiding and following them. "You know this kuda-gitsune?" She asked when she heard a small voice from behind her. "Hi? Is anything wrong?" She asked the kude-gitsune behind her.

Centering text go brrr lmbo

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 12:29 AM

@distorted "Oh,this is Blake. He is my childhood best friend,so yeah i knew him since many years ago" Nala replied to Asha's question as she introduced Blake to Asha. Nala then introduced Asha to Blake, "Blake,this is Asha. I just recently met her..... by accidentally bumping into her". And then she heard a voice behind Asha. "Huh? Who is there?" She asked the voice.