Double EC if you hatch or evolve a creature

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 21 March 2021 at 7:45 PM

Hello,

I do my best to manually track who hatches or evolves my creature - but it gets a little difficult. Just like how we never used to track when a creature hatched before - but now we can - can we add a feature where it records who hatched/evolved the creature and possibly award them double eggcoins when they do?

It shouldnt break the economy too much (100->200) every once in a while. The only difficulty is when it's a view creature I think.

Just an idea honestly lol - I'm just very appreciative when somebody hatches my creature.

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 March 2021 at 7:49 PM

@sapphire12 Thats a good idea! It could possibly inspire people to keep viewing/clicking/feeding other's creatures!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 March 2021 at 3:46 PM

@sapphire12 I'd be happy with a notice that I helped evolve someone's creature (but I wouldn't turn down some sort of bonus either!)

I do my best to catch it when other people evolve my favorites and send them little 'thank you' notes. ❤️

It would be a lot easier if there was a note that came with evolve notices (on the downside, think about the people that get irate with other players for evolving their creatures. Anonymity has its blessings too. - So I guess that's where just a bonus for the person that evolved it, would have the advantage. Sorry, just typing out the thought process as I went.)

Nifty idea!