Easter Eggs - Where do they appear? [I found all the eggs]

in Help & Questions

316 posts

ravensong • 4 April 2021 at 12:32 PM

Hey! Is it just me or are they EXTRA hard to find this year? I only recall the tiny eggs appearing on white space, but can they appear anywhere like the Gobblers? Also, are the eggs opaque? I think remember them being slightly opaque last year. Thanks!
----
Feel free to keep posting suggestions! I took other people's advise and just reloaded the Oasis every 10-15 minutes. Waiting to claim my creature until Thursday so it can be stolen on my Grandpa's B-day!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 4 April 2021 at 12:35 PM

Yeah! I can't find a single one :>
Haven't been here for a year, so don't know. Sorry.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 4 April 2021 at 12:37 PM

@ravensong

they have been extra hard to find according to some users who have been here before. Some of us newbs were asking for screen shots (even after finding them. It took me about three hours to find my first. I'm visually impaired and have other medical issues that can blur my vision.)

So far I've only seen them in the main body.

I would say thy are definitely lighter than their archive pics. (But I'm not sure if they're actually opaque.)

316 posts

ravensong • 4 April 2021 at 12:41 PM

@snowywinter
I'm actually just reloading the Oasis page again and again. The eggs take up space in the text, so if I notice the text shifts, I look for the egg 😊

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 4 April 2021 at 12:42 PM

I'm new to this,
can someone explain? How this works???
Thanks

Edit: Nope, I got it. I'm fine. Found one. Great.

316 posts

ravensong • 4 April 2021 at 12:58 PM

Here are pictures of what the egg looks like. One of the pictures is zoomed up!

https://ibb.co/y5VYLVg

https://ibb.co/0QQc8GH

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 4 April 2021 at 1:02 PM

@ravensong I can't stay on just one page or it gets too boring for me. I actually had fun looking all around. (as some of us discovered, sometimes it even helped to take a break, then there'd be two eggs somewhere in the next few page clicks.)

@moonlight24 Glad you got the hang of it! 😊

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 4 April 2021 at 1:34 PM

@ravensong
The eggs appear on the white parts of the page from what I’ve seen. If you constantly reload Oasis, Asteroid, Thief Shop, or donations center you might find some(I found 3 that way)

Female
155 posts

cuty • 4 April 2021 at 2:39 PM

@ravensong i remember the eggs being fully opaque before. i wasn't on here for two years though, so idk how the situation was last year. i found 20 so far, just by feeding and searching for a minute near the text. good luck 😊

Male
206 posts

theposiden649 • 4 April 2021 at 3:56 PM

@ravensong Search on the basic pages such as the Ec strongroom and the cave and other places. Don't search the forums until you have checked the other places.

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 4 April 2021 at 10:49 PM

There is also a bit of a cool down phase. Personally when I was finding mine I'd refresh the Oasis or Thief shop, then drift off and do something else for a couple of minutes, then go back and refresh. Sometimes I'd hang around here and feed or scroll through the forums, some times I'd drift off site and play a game or line up some videos on Youtube or go wander around the house. The cool down was something like 10 to 15 minutes.

Non-binary
1,068 posts

distorted • 5 April 2021 at 2:43 PM

@ravensong I found 3 eggs so far, all on the notifications page.

Deleted • 5 April 2021 at 8:29 PM

@ravensong i only found 21 and it very hard this year

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 5 April 2021 at 8:30 PM

I found 14 so far! 😊

They're hard to find? They don't seem to have a cooldown and they are actually pretty simple - in my opinion. They are almost everywhere in:

- Notifications
- Mail
- Leila Oasis

They are rarely seen in:

- Bank
- Forums
- Easter Egg HQ (Still not sure if it spawns here :>)

Hope this helps! ^^

316 posts

ravensong • 5 April 2021 at 9:24 PM

Thanks for everyone who gave hints! Good luck to anyone who is still looking