EC to CC conversion

in Site Feedback & Ideas

EC to CC conversion

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 5 October 2021 at 12:46 AM

@Ian I would love to see a conversion option or a gifted amount of CC! The only CC I've ever gotten was from the 500 CC given out during the anniversary of the site, and it's been impossible to get any since without buying it.

But the idea of giving CC will only work as long as the rewarding number of logins isn't exponential (if that's the right word?). I used to play Ovipets and they had a currency gifting system where they would give you your login gift after like 10 hours, then it would be doubled, then tripled, to the point I would have to spend way too long on the site to get anything, I wouldn't have anything else to do, and it just wasn't worth waiting for (not exact numbers, it's been years!). It'd have to be a locked/designated number of logins per CC reward, like 10 logins per however much CC would keep things balanced.

I also would have no issue if you decided to incorporate more ad revenue to support the site to make up for any lost income over the EC to CC transfer or the login bonus! I'd say it's more than a fair trade to look at a few extra ads if it means I could have more fun playing here!
The near impossibility of collecting the older pets, the painfully long feed grinding to get EC, and the high prices for buying CC for a single item or maybe a pet were the only hang-ups I had toward the game when I first joined.
It felt really difficult to get anything cool and I was kinda intimidated? I probably wouldn't have the pets I have without the generosity of more established players...I've seen some frustration in the community over how hard it can be to progress and I think it would boost the player base if it was a bit easier to gain anything!

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 10 November 2021 at 8:18 PM

@tryvegan4theanimals Here

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 22 November 2021 at 2:31 PM

@ian I'll pledge that if y'all implement an EC to CC converter, I'll buy some CC 😉