Eggcave be like

in General

Genderqueer
135 posts

noxura • 16 April 2021 at 8:27 AM

Some things we've probably done atleast once on eggcave 😊

1. Naming
"Oh I got a creature, but I don't know what to name it" *casually whips out dictionary*

2. Abandoning
"I got this 1st stage creature, but I also got the same creature but evolved. HmHm"
*takes the 1st stage creature and yeets it away*

3. Hoarding
"Wow a new cave monthly, love the design"
*a week of hoarding it*
"Ok I want to get rid of all"

4. Hoards of the same creature
"Oh god I have 7 clorgi? That'll make a lot of cc"
*1 week of nobody wanting any of the clorgi*
"I guess I'll price my clorgi for 10k ec"

5. First time trying quests
"Ooo quests? Sounds fun. Wait- I need 40 tokens?-"

Deleted • 16 April 2021 at 8:31 AM

@noxura haha I have done all of these XD

Oh I have one to add!

6. Giving a creature you love for another creature you desire more

"Oh my one of my wishlist creatures is uft!" "I don't have any creature on their wishli- oh wait I do!" "Oh no, it's my *insert creature species name here* "Well guess I have to give this one up!" "I do love it though" :|

Genderqueer
135 posts

noxura • 16 April 2021 at 8:52 AM

@preciousgems

It do be like that tho

Another:

"I'm saving for that expensive creature, but if I want to get it fast I need to sell some stuff"
*later*
"I finally have enough for it! Ehh nevermind I don't want it anymore"

Deleted • 16 April 2021 at 8:54 AM

@noxura yep I have done that too!

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 16 April 2021 at 11:19 AM

@noxura yes to all of these, haha!!
EDIT: also:
*bids on an auction, is winning*
*gets outbid at the last second*
*sobs*
*repeat*

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 16 April 2021 at 1:40 PM

@noxura
Haha so true

Another:
“Finally saved 1k CC! Time to spend it carefully”
*5 minutes later
“Has 0CC left”

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 April 2021 at 1:58 PM

1.) I'm more of a "That's a BRILLIANT name for that creature!" forgets to write down the name, then eventually gets the creature, then the poor thing sits there with Rename as its name near indefinitely. *headdesk*
lol.

3.) Monthlies/hoarding: "That's cute, but I don't think I want any." *ends up with 20 and can't let them go*

4. ) Lol... relatable.

5. ) Quests on another site were a COMPLETE pain in the butt and hardly optional. (and if you didn't do them when they popped up and completed them, you only had so many chances before you wouldn't be offered any quest ever again.) So I was really hesitant to try them here. But, I was surprised at how easy they are. (with no punishment if they're not completed!) But it does seem like there are a lot to complete. (At least we have an idea what we're working towards here.)

saving for creatures: relatable! But I'm more of the saving up for one, but them am like "Oooh! Shiny!'' with another (not that I stopped wanting the first, but I want the other one more in that moment.)

I would like to add on behalf of myself and a few other players that I shall leave anon...
Pinging oneself in the forums... accidentally. (And wondering why you're not getting replies.)
ht: DeleteEdit, Repost