Updates and New Features (The Elementals)

in Roleplaying

Do you think we should add hybrids as an available dog choice?

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 11:21 AM

This is going to be where I will make a dog RPG. The idea is from The Dog Lovers Club link:https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74908?page=1 And I'll be designing the RPG based on what the voting results are. Each poll will last until one choice is clearly the winner. Or, if you can pick more than one, if choices are tied then I will do both.

EDIT: The Dog RPG is finished! Thanks for the ideas! Here's the link for
any new players who have come across this post! https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75244
I may still return to this thread to post new features and other updates.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 18 April 2021 at 11:24 AM

@reddish
What about one with normal dogs but with elemental powers, and the layout can be something like this:

Name:
Element:
Breed:
Job:
Appearance:
Other:

And the story can be about dogs breaking out from a lab with elemental powers, just a suggestion^^

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 11:26 AM

That sound awesome. Maybe we could add a reason for the dogs to want to escape, like maybe the scientists want to enslave them, use them for dog fights, sell them to cruel owners, etc.

EDIT: I couldn't figure out how to overwrite the poll so I'm just gonna tell you guys that the blank spot means hybrid creatures like half dog half bird creatures or something like that.

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 April 2021 at 11:44 AM

@reddish I think the special powers should be elemental powers,invisibility,super strength or speed! ^^

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 18 April 2021 at 12:22 PM

@reddish @shirothekittehlover
How about we create a new post when we’re done gathering ideas😊

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 2:18 PM

Yeah, We could just name it [Insert Dog RPG name] roleplay thread
Earth would probably have super strength, Water elementals could melt into water sources to camouflage, and lightning elementals would most likely have super speed.

EDIT: Here is what the story could look like:

Long ago, there were elemental dogs roaming in the wild. After more and more people started to see these dogs, one of them made the move to tame one. That was the first domesticated elemental dog. As more and more people started to take care of these dogs, The news reached the scientists at X-Labs, and they decided to catch wild elementals and study them. Since the lab spent most of its money on researching the animals, not taking care of them, the cages were dirty, and there wasn't much food. Some time later, a wise elemental named Redwood came up with a plan to escape from the lab. He brought his friends and was successful. Redwood freed as many elementals as he could, but the scientists ran after him so he had to leave some dogs behind. The elementals that escaped with Redwood formed a pack called The Sun Pack and Redwood became the leader. Meanwhile, the dogs still stuck at the lab formed a group called The Lab Pack, and they worked together to try and break out. The Lab Pack hasn't broke out yet, but as they get stronger it's possible they could escape at any time. Of course, there were still wild elementals that hadn't been captured yet, and they formed one big pack called The Forest Pack. They secretly visited The Lab Pack and interacted with The Sun Pack. Each group was working together to drive the X-Labs company out of the area. Which pack will you be in?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 18 April 2021 at 3:37 PM

@reddish
Yeah, how about elements being water, earth, light/fire, air/sound, and darkness?

Edit: I like that! So Sunpack consists of light/fire dogs, Forest pack consist of earth, how about Sonic pack consists of sound/air, Aguarus pack consists of water, and Night pack consists of darkness?

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 4:50 PM

OK. How about this: The Sunpack is full of intelligent dogs that were caught by the lab because they adapted well. Most are the smarter Light/Fire dogs, but the others are water elementals.

The Forest Pack has Earth elementals, which are native to the Redwood Forest.

The Sonic Pack consists of dogs that have no wings, but do have levitation abilities. They like to hang around clouds. Only one low-flying Air/Sound Dog was ever caught.

The Agaurus Pack are the dogs of the ocean. They can melt into water to camouflage. There are definitely SOME that were captured by the lab, but their amazing camouflage abilities prevent people from catching them.

The Night Pack is a nocturnal group of dogs that only come out when it is dark. None have been caught by the labs. This is because the darkness elementals are most powerful, with the least powerful ones having night vision and sharp claws, and most powerful being able to predict future events and even curse other creatures.

The Lab Pack has many different dogs, including the one Sound/Air elemental. As most of the intelligent dogs escaped, like the Light/Fire ones, these elementals are the rarer ones, or the ones that are very difficult to catch.

Hybrids don't actually have a organized pack. They are almost unobtainable in the wild due to the fact that different types of elementals are usually incompatible with each other because their adaptations and powers make it so different elementals aren't related enough to others to breed in normal circumstances. Sure, there are some genetically engineered hybrids in the lab, but you'd be lucky if you saw one in there. Most, if not all hybrids are stored in a vault-like space because they are so valuable the lab cannot afford to have them stolen. In the future, scientists hope to be able to fuse elemental dogs with other animals like horses and fish, but that is out of the question if you look at how hard it is to get a elemental dog hybrid.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 18 April 2021 at 6:12 PM

@reddish
Nice! Do you want to create the role play now? I think we’re good

Female
101 posts

reddish • 18 April 2021 at 6:20 PM

Yes. I'll post in the roleplay section and edit the link in this post later.

LINK: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75251

EDIT: I have started a new poll. This time players can vote for if they want a certain update or not. I'll probably be doing these based on what people think of the game. It would be helpful if someone could leave something like a review on this page. It would help me with adding more updates. Currently, I'm pretty much out of ideas for new updates. From now on I might need your help, guys.