Best way to make EC?

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 22 May 2021 at 7:09 AM

Hi! I'm a returning member, been gone for a while so I don't remember a lot of stuff, if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it! 😃 ty!

Female
1,776 posts

minnie298a • 23 May 2021 at 8:22 AM

@smidge
The simple answer is to feed and feed lots. The XC is an ideal place to go, as it contains many feed friendly creatures. There is also a list or two of feed friendly coves over in the general chat. Double Feed Day is the second Sunday every month, and can be a huge earner.

I also recommend doing the daily trivia question (found under the Games tab). The answer can be found in the Archives, sometimes very easily.

Another suggestion is to always put your ec in the bank and remember to collect your interest daily. It may only seem a small amount, but if you don't spend much it will add up. Plus it's free, and only takes a moment.

The Wall of Sandron is also free to play and only takes seconds to submit a guess.

Female
10 posts

nightwolof3883 • 23 July 2021 at 6:50 PM

What bank?

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 23 July 2021 at 6:56 PM

@nightwolof3883
If you click on your EC total over on the green side bar you will be taken directly to the bank. This page can also be reached from your inventory.

Female
10 posts

nightwolof3883 • 23 July 2021 at 6:57 PM

Oh, thanx