Retrieving an old account?

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 4 June 2021 at 7:45 AM

Heyo!
So I recently managed to find, through the rabbit hole of friends lists, my SUPER old account that I genuinely forgot had even existed - the account in question being @multicolour
So I noticed there were a couple of immortal creatures there, and probably some dead creatures that I could revive too
but here's the thing, I genuinely have no idea what the email I used for that account is, or if it's one I can even access anymore. I have a hunch that it's my old school email, which will have been deactivated by now.
I'm not sure I know the password either, which is a huge problem since obviously there's no way to verify that the account was ever actually mine. Does anyone know if there's any possible way at all I could somehow get this back?

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 4 June 2021 at 8:36 AM

@smidge send a ticket. I did the same thing with what I suspected was an old side and they had a look at what the email registered to it was. They'll give it to you in a s***@something.com and I think they'll send a password recovery to that email?

If the @matches your old school account then you know it's yours lol.

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 4 June 2021 at 8:57 AM

@sapphire12 Oh awesome, that's great, thank you for the information! How do you send a ticket? 😱

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 4 June 2021 at 8:59 AM

@smidge https://eggcave.com/contact here you go

for future reference you just scroll down and there's a Contact Us link 😊