Thoughts on my page? :]

in General

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 8 June 2021 at 3:15 PM

Just recently sort of "redesigned" my page and cove, working on making characters of some of my creatures anda character of my own with lore that fits in to the site's lore (hopefully!) at least somewhat as my own fun little project -- thoughts? Any ideas of what kinda stuff I could do or additional feedback? That'd be very cool :] just lmk what you think! I think it's coming along quite nicely 😋

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 June 2021 at 3:06 PM

Lemme just give you a round of applause for the beautiful story work on your profile! *applause* It looks so good!

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 30 June 2021 at 11:24 AM

@chaoschild Aww, ty!! It means a lot! 😃

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 6 July 2021 at 12:44 AM

@watercress

The way the lore of the site is woven with your own creativity is really beautiful. It felt natural and is really well written. It reminds of of the types of entries that were accepted as part of the newspaper on Neopets. I really wish this site had something like that. I didn't always read it, but it helped make the site come alive and made the world feel real. (The pet profiles on EC alone don't have a cohesive feel. The blogs feel just like site updates outside of the storyscope. Entries like yours would make the Ark feel like a real place.)

Thank you for sharing this with all of us ^ _ ^

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 6 July 2021 at 4:44 AM

@snowywinter THAT'S SO NICEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 😃!! But you definitely have a point, I think a lot more writing and lore-involved stuff on the site would help it feel a lot more like an actual world, and possibly even help it grow even bigger! ^^ Thank you again, your words mean a lot! ❤️

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 12:55 PM

@watercress absolutely love it great job!