Looking for Feed Friendly coves with No feedbacks

in General

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 July 2021 at 4:43 AM

I got some new equipment and it is way faster than the old stuff I was using. For the first time in a long time I may actually finish have finished feeding all my friends' coves in one day.
Edit 2:30PM: looking for about 1,200 - 2,000 more eggs to feed to hit personal goal today. (I'm even scouring my old 'live' feedback reminder list.)

Looking for Feed-friendly coves that are either abandoned, inactive, too busy irl, or won't feed back upon request.
(For me this would be only on Double EC feed days.)

Thank you ❤️

Only one I can think of off the top of my head is @ilovedogs

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Late July Edit:
Making list as thread is getting long/cluttered. : )

@singasong99 with request
@lilacfox with request
@foxypuff
@eerie ? (has been good about sticking to feed instructions.)
@rabbitwanter ?

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 11 July 2021 at 8:39 AM

@snowywinter Hi, all my coves are feed friendly, and I won’t feed back if you like! ^•^

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 July 2021 at 8:43 AM

@singasong99 Thank you very much! ❤️

(I hope to have a feed friendly cove again someday, but right now it's taking me forever to make up my mind organizing things.)

Deleted • 20 July 2021 at 2:30 PM

@snowywinter My cove is 100% feed-friendly. I usually feed back, but I can make an exception for you if you'd like.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 20 July 2021 at 2:38 PM

@lilacfox Thank you! ❤️

I'm really hoping to have my feed-friendly side cove up and running in a few days, But if not, having some extra coves to click comes in handy when I don't feel like switching between accounts (and until then.) (Been falling behind on even keeping up with my dying coves list rn though with Ark Victory week.)

If you want I can send you a friend request when my side is ready. 😊

Deleted • 20 July 2021 at 2:42 PM

@snowywinter I would like that, thanks! 😊

Female
12 posts

foxypuff • 21 July 2021 at 8:55 PM

My cove is feed friendly and you don't need to worry about me doing feedbacks.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 July 2021 at 12:26 AM

Thanks @foxypuff ! 😊

(I'm mostly doing this on double EC days, or when I have spare time, which is rare, but hopefully it helps out some.)

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 12:48 PM

@snowywinter I don't have very many creatures but feel free and feed?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 July 2021 at 12:55 PM

@eerie

okay, thank you ^ _ ^

It may not be many, but it's a beautiful collection of floofs 😊 Always a joy to click certain collections.

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 12:56 PM

@snowsywinter It is especially all of the cool looking creatures there is so many! *squeezes Barbat*

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 July 2021 at 1:07 PM

@eerie "Squeezes barbat" *chuckling*... that'll so be me if I get a certain "dreamie". Sometimes it surprises me which ones turn out to be my favorites. I have a wishlist a mile long, and some I originally kind of shrugged about in the beginning are ones that have me mentally squealing weeks after obtaining them. (And some that were high up there... I recently got, and was like "oh wait, I've already traded for one of those?! huh." Still really glad to have them, but obviously it's not as important as I thought.)

Much rather have a small cove like yours where the pretties are front and center 😊 'one day I'll be organized'

Barbats are some of my favorite bats on here. But I'm a bit more enamored with the Trick. 😋 I'm really hoping there's a chance to get one this October. (But... All the bats please and thank you : D )

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:17 PM

@snowywinter I understand that my WL is full of weird creepy dark creatures well some are anyways there are a few or so that are just cute and I really couldn't pass that up and I added it. I have some of my dreamies I just need to stop being so lazy and update my profile again haha, but I keep stalking the Thief Shop getting high hopes getting something there again.

You can do it I believe in you! It takes a lot of time and patience to get organized I probably have OCD and I don't even realize it.

Yes! Barbats are so cute I decided to freeze mine before it went to the last stage, the stage that it is at right now is just too cute! I have seen Trick couple of times they are cute do you think they will return to Eggcave? Hopefully now I want one haha!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 July 2021 at 1:49 PM

@eerie
I hear ya there. Having a certain idea of which creatures you want in your cove... and then one just jumps out of the bushes and is all "pick me! Pick me!" and it's so freakin' adorable (in one way or another) you just can't help it.
Oof, the Thief Shop. I keep telling myself wait until I have a ton of EC saved up, and most of my WL fulfilled... but every so often I try my luck... and nada. I swear the Asteroid had better odds (and at least it's free.)
(Speaking of odds and free... Just had my second Wall of Sand...thingies win today 😃 ! )

Small sidebar: Every so often I see your username and I'm reminded of an old TV show 'Eerie, Indiana.' (Speaking of weird and creepy 😊 If I remember correctly it was sort of like a cross between Goosebumps and X-Files. ...But still yet typical of 90's shows for teens. In a fun good way.)

Yay! Encouragement! TY. (If I don't start to self-sabotage. Don't know what it is, but those words are usually my downfall. But... )I'm actually starting to get there little bit by little bit.
(Taking a pre-screener recently on a legitimate medical site... I think it's more likely I have OCD then I even realized before. I had no idea certain other behaviors were associated with it. So I did reading up on it after I finished the test... O.O wow... wow.)

Indeed ^-^
I was reading up on some of the seasonals, and there was something one of my friends pointed out. ...And there is a very good chance it may. I'm holding off on trading for a couple October creatures until i see what this year's holds. There's a couple I want, unlike others, their profiles don't list years they *were* available, just month. ...and Trick is one of those. Hmmm... *rubs chin in thought*
Best of luck!

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:51 PM

*Throws laptop out the window*

Thief shop why do you do dis? I am keeping track on this now on my profile I won't stop stalking.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 July 2021 at 2:01 PM

poor laptop, it's just the messenger.

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 27 July 2021 at 8:57 PM

@snowywinter heya ! my whole cove is feed friendly 😊 ❤️ thanks so much !

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 8:59 PM

@snowywinter I just now realized you have replied wow.. 6 hours ago I am so sorry! It is really hard for me to keep track of forums that is why I prefer when people tag me.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 July 2021 at 9:09 PM

@rabbitwanter added you to my Double EC feed day list. 😊
So you may see me once a month (Or if I have spare time after feeding small dying coves, perhaps you'll get an early preview of my feed-friendly side acct I've just started working on.)

@eerie
No worries.
I just followed suit. This wasn't 'Follow the Leader'? 😋

Female
2,410 posts

ida92 • 2 September 2021 at 3:51 PM

@snowywinter my cove is feed friendly and I don't feed back due to lack of time (unless someone asks me for feeds 😊 )