The Mysterious Murder of Audrey VanDoorn

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 4:53 PM

This is a dark fantasy mystery RP. Alright here we go.

Audrey VanDoorn was the most popular girl at Winter School ( K-9 ) and had a happy life. A few weeks ago however, she started acting really strange and wouldn't talk to anyone... Then one day she just stopped going. You were called to the office one day and Pincaple Corin says that you are suspects in the murder of Audrey. What will you do to solve this mystery?

FORM:

Name: First and last name
Personality:
Abilities: ( Like drawing or writing not Powers )
Creature: ( Werewolf, vampire, human. etc. )
Reason Why Suspect:
Extra:

My form:

Name: Cassandra Dare
Looks: Has Orange straight hair that goes down to knees and light tan skin. Has peacock feather in hair and green eyes. Freckles under eyes and pink streak iin hair.
Personality: Funny but mysterious. Likes animals and is very friendly.
Abilities: Skilled with a knife and bow and arrow. Loves to write and draw.
Creature: Purple Neko ( Cat girl )
Reason Why Suspect: Was in huge fight with Audrey before vanished and can use weapons.
Extra: Audrey Was one of her friends before she died.

Rules:
No cussing
No Romance only crushes
NO GODMODDING!
Have fun!

On first post if you are a creature please put how you turned into one.

Please Start!

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 October 2011 at 4:59 PM

My name! Dx I died!

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 5:01 PM

Hehe... Sorry About that.... I just used the name that came to the top of my head at that very moment! @qwaszx

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 2 October 2011 at 5:10 PM

@juliettbrown

Name: Hazel Black
Looks: Chestnut brown hair to shoulders, with layers. Skinny, pale, hazel eyes, generally wears darker colored clothing.
Personality: Feisty and dismissive at times. Strong and can handle rough situations
Abilities: Speed reader, forensic anthropology instincts, can solve anything and do it in reverse....
Creature: peacock
Reason why suspect: Forensics background; ties with Audrey
Extra: Not close to Audrey, but know her

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 2 October 2011 at 5:12 PM

@julIettbrown It's fine! 😉 I would join but I can't solve mysteries.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 5:14 PM

Name: Kirsten Cooper
Looks: Pale like most vampires and has black hair, golden eyes.
Personality: Kind towards others. Very mysterious but if you cross her... 😈
Abilities: Amazing at acting
Creature: Vampire
Reason Why Suspect: Well, she is a vampire and vampires kill humans. But she didn't do it.
Extra: Audrey used to bully her.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 5:23 PM

Thanks for joining everyone! Just one more person then we can start!

Some pings:

@cqpkytty
@redstar-fireclan
@goku
@skylark

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 October 2011 at 8:28 PM

@juliettbrown how old is Audrey? (it probably said in the title and I missed it DX

May I join?

Name: Lillian DeCantria (or Lily)
Looks: Wavy brown hair, tan skin. Brown eyes, curvy, has a bit of chubbiness below the waist.
Personality: Sweet and motherly, she gets along with everyone pretty well, and they like her too. The only exception was with Audrey...
Abilities: Very good cook, makes food for the school cafeteria.
Creature: Human.
Reason Why Suspect: Audrey insulted her cooking and Lillian formed a grudge against her.
Extra: Some people say she is Audrey's "rival" in popularity. She denies this.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 8:33 PM

She is like 15 or so. And of course you can join! @randomkitty17 I also like your update. I love that movie!

Great! Now we can start!

Cassandra herd an anouncement over the intercom saying that Cassandra Dare, Lillian DeCantria, Kristen Cooper, and Hazel Black report to the office. ( Sorry if I missed anyone! )

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 8:36 PM

I groaned as I went to the office. I bet that I'm going to be blamed for something eg. killing people. I had a bad reputation at school.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 October 2011 at 8:37 PM

@juliettbrown Thanks! There is a series too 😊

Lillian, who was working in the kitchen, dropped her cutlery and took off her apron. "You can handle this, Anthony." she said. Anthony nodded and took her place as she left the kitchen.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 8:40 PM

@randomkitty17 You mean the books? I know that but I wish there is another movie... is there? Oh, BTW * Song * So long and thanks for all the fish! XD

The princapal waited for everyone to come.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 8:41 PM

I opened the door finding the Principal looking very stern

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 October 2011 at 8:45 PM

@juliettbrown haha 😊

Lillian opened the door and walked in. She sat down in front of the principal. He didn't look happy.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 8:52 PM

" Hazel isn't here today. " ( Your welcome @rileytibbles )

" I see. " Said the pricapal showing no emotion but still managing to look stern. " Now I called you all down here to discuss the Disapearance of Audrey VanDoorn. "

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 October 2011 at 9:12 PM

Lillian was about to make a sassy remark, but she held her toungue, sensing that this was a serious sitiuation. "She disappeared?" she grunted, and left it at that.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 9:16 PM

" Not exactly... She was murdered. " Everyone gaped. " We called you here because you are all suspects. All of you have one thing in common... You all had a fight or disliked Audrey before she was killed. " Everyone was scared now. They didn't know what to do.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 2 October 2011 at 9:17 PM

Name: First and last name: Cara Marom
Looks: Wavy black hair, with red streaks. Vibrant green eyes, tall and strong.
Personality: Not afraid to speak up, mysterious, and intriguing.
Abilities: ( Like drawing or writing not Powers ) Drawing
Creature: ( Werewolf, vampire, human. etc. ) Vampire
Reason Why Suspect: She and Audrey were enemies.
Extra: She was bitten by a vampire when she was 14, ever since she's been a vampire.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 9:24 PM

" Ah Cara. Glad you could make it. " The princapal caught her up to date. " Now then. You all must investigate the murder. There will be no police involved for now. You all return to your classrooms. " He said then went back to his computer. Everyone was very stiff as they walked back to class.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 October 2011 at 9:25 PM

Lillian stared at the wall. She shook her head. "Oh dear. She wasn't my kind of gal, but I wouldn't kill her." she mumbled.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 2 October 2011 at 9:27 PM

Cara pushed her way through the door. Who cares about Audrey, she was a loser anyway, I'm glad she's dead! She shed a tear as she walked back to class.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 October 2011 at 9:32 PM

Lillian took a deep breath and ran back to the kitchen, shaking her head as she did.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 2 October 2011 at 9:37 PM

Cara brushed away the tear, thinking about everything she knew, and everything she doesn't... Life can be so complicated sometimes... She sat down in her desk taking out her pencil and a bottle filled with red liquid. She quickly took a sip, and got ready for class to start as the teacher walked in.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 3 October 2011 at 8:16 AM

Hazel rushes into the room completely out of breath
"Why are you late Hazel?" the principal boomed
" Uh, i overslept" she replied quickly.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 4:26 PM

I went to class, fuming inside. It wasn't my fault that she was mudered by someone. Although I was a newborn, it doesn't mean that I killed her.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 8:54 PM

Cara turned around to see Kristen Cooper take a seat behind her.
"So, what do you think?" she whispered.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:05 PM

" I didn't kill her ", I whispered back.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:16 PM

"I-" she began to say.

"Do you ladies have something you want to share with the class?" said Mr. Rama, the art teacher.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:19 PM

" No", I anwsered for her, " I didn't understand what you meant" "Well then please sit quietly", the teacher sighed.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:24 PM

Cara turned towards the teacher, plastering a fake smile on her face, hiding her ever-growing fangs.
The teacher turned back to the chalk-board. "Now class, please take out your notebooks as we begin a new unit on the history of yellow."
"Uhhhhhg," Cara moaned, rolling her eyes. She took out her notebook and ripped out a tiny piece of paper and wrote a message on it: Meet me in the dining courtyard, we need to talk. She turned and quickly passed it to Kristen.