Luckies Adoption Center!

in User Contests & Giveaways

13 posts

sweetnightmare • 1 November 2021 at 9:09 PM

We're finally open after a year of waiting!!

I'll totally know if you didn't read the rules and things to keep in mind or try to break a rule. Please read them first, it won't take you long and it's a free creature, I think if you really want it you can take that time.

Rules
1. You can only adopt a creature you don't have already.
2. I can only give you a creature per month.
3. Newbies can get two.
4. You can't trade or auction this creature. If you don't want to keep it anymore or any other situation you have. Please give it back to the adoption center.
5. If the creature is not immortal and you don't feed it or have a LoV, don't let it die! You can always return it and I'll keep it for as long as you need.

Things to keep in mind
1. Some of the creatures below aren't UFA I have listed them on another tab so you know. This creatures are ones who aren't immortal yet but I don't want them on my main so they don't evolve.
2. Donations are always welcome! I'll put your name on the description for being so kind! If you donate a "more valuable" creature I might consider it for special adoption cases.
3. I reserve the right not to give you the creature for any reason, specially the ones listed below.
4. You can only adopt 1 creature per person per month. You can use a side or main account it's okay as long as it's just one.
5. There are some creatures harder to adopt than others because they are "more valuable".
6. I'll keep track of the adopted creatures and your accounts.

I hope I don't sound mean or crazy. I just really care about this creatures and want them to be happy aswell as keeping the adoption center running. With all that said, adopt a baby today!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. If I don't reply PM, tag or post @lilacblack
Love you all! ❤️

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 2 November 2021 at 10:31 AM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Mind if I direct transfer some babies over?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 November 2021 at 1:20 PM

@lilacblack I messaged @swmystery so I remember to add it to the profile. (At least hopefully you'll get the publicity while it remains open.)

Edit: Added 😊

Genderqueer
20 posts

catwantsfishie • 2 November 2021 at 10:06 PM

@sweetnightmare Hey, this is such an awesome service! If I understood this correctly, may I take https://eggcave.com/egg/2378149 and https://eggcave.com/egg/2477219 ? (I don't know if I count as a newbie, I'm just getting back to the game. But if I don't count I'll take the drakimi please!)

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 November 2021 at 2:31 AM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack I swore i wouldn't ask for anything, but may I have/borrow -Stoboo (I ideally want a lesser evolved male... but she's so cute!)

(I'm going to have to find something to donate.)

Female
840 posts

sulvas • 3 November 2021 at 4:04 AM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack I would like to make a donation, do I send the transfer straight to the adoption center or your main account? I also have some questions about the adopted creatures. Are we allowed to change the name and/or edit the description of the creature as long as we keep the stuff about the adoption center?

Like for me it would fit the format of the other creatures in my cove if I put "Adopted from Luckies Adoption center on xx/xx/xx" followed by whatever I want to put and then leaving the NFT part at the end. Is that acceptable?

Non-binary
9 posts

skyedancer2006 • 3 November 2021 at 4:21 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Could I adopt an Omepail and, if only playing since Oct. 30 counts as being a newbie, a Zekka? I love their designs and I’ve been wanting them since I saw them for the first time.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 10 November 2021 at 7:57 PM

Sorry guys work has left me tired all this days, I'll try my best to be active. Just be a little patient if you can.

@izziedragon Not at all go ahead and thank you!

@catwantsfishie @snowywinter Please allow me to check if no one has asked for them first, I'll send them right away if there's nothing in the way. If not I'll let you know ❤️

@sulvas Send the transfer to the adoption center 😊 and you can change the name, I'll be checking on the actual code for the creature. Y'know the one on the URL. You can edit the description as long as you don't alter the original message, the order doesn't matter as long as it's there, but it can be at the end of the description if you prefer.

@skyedancer2006 Of course! Welcome! I'll send them your way.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 November 2021 at 8:18 PM

@lilacblack take your time. 😊 and thank you

Genderqueer
20 posts

catwantsfishie • 10 November 2021 at 8:30 PM

Thank you so much oh my gosh!

Female
2,105 posts

cranberrycat1 • 11 November 2021 at 4:22 PM

@lilacblack

this is the all tab creatures I am not sure if I count as a newbie but can i have 1st pick cozi

Ceryneean second pick for if I am a newbie

If i did the wrong tab here is the NUFA Lovca first pick

Wregeon second pick

Did not know what tab I had to choose one if I wanted a creature so i put both tabs up.

sorry if I did something wrong

Female
840 posts

sulvas • 12 November 2021 at 8:43 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Would I be able to adopt Keetttuuu the Kettu? I'm also curious if there is gonna be a way to see what creatures are harder to adopt in the future. I'd feel bad if I managed to only ask for harder to get creatures that I didn't qualify for repeatedly. Thank you for answering my many questions.

Gender Questioning
12 posts

staticm • 18 November 2021 at 6:30 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Heyo!
I was wondering if I could adopt one of your Omepails and Mellou the Tullum if hes up for adoption?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 November 2021 at 8:36 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack
Hi, thank you for doing this! May I adopt ohanother the Eftsala?

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 24 November 2021 at 6:34 PM

@cranberrycat1 Looking at your cove I won't count you as a newbie. NUFA stands for Not Up For Adoption. You can have the doggo, please take good care of her.

@sulvas What are you talking about? You even donated that's really really nice of you! I mean it, thank you. Don't worry about it. I don't want to do that. I'll be the one to judge, of course I knew the "rarest" creatures would go first. It's okay, as long as you don't have one already.

@staticm You already have an omepail. That's the first rule. I can give you Mellou and I'd encourage you to get another creature. You qualify as a newbie to me.

@shadowdragon28 Yes you can.

I'll be sending you all your new creatures 😊

Female
2,105 posts

cranberrycat1 • 24 November 2021 at 7:17 PM

@lilacblack

thank you, ill keep in mind what NUFA stand for

Gender Questioning
12 posts

staticm • 25 November 2021 at 11:50 AM

@lilacblack @sweetnightmare oops, I got the omepail after I requested one and didn't really know what to do with my old post
so could I get Ceryneeanio the Ceryneean along with Mellou instead?

Female
909 posts

icecream • 25 November 2021 at 1:23 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack May I please adopt oiio the Oro?

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 28 November 2021 at 3:57 PM

@staticm Sure I'll send them you way.

@icecream do you have any side accounts?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 28 November 2021 at 6:13 PM

I want to make a donation, who do I send the transfer too? Please let me know, thanks!

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 29 November 2021 at 12:14 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Hello !

If still available, may I adopt the Luckmooe please ? If not, there's also the Pekkin that I do not have (it's the only two I can ask haha !). If none are available, that's fine :'D
I can also donate with my side account 😊 But I don't know to who I should send the pet(s) '-'

Non-binary
31 posts

calwyn • 29 November 2021 at 2:42 PM

@lilacblack If it's still available, may I have the Asornic the Lasornic? If not, I'll have the Cloudinnia the Nubbe. Thank you for doing this! : D

I may donate in the future; I just have to build up the amount of creatures I have again.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 9 December 2021 at 6:17 PM

@hinokazes @ jirachiwishmaker
Any kind of transfer related to the AC goes to @sweetnightmare

You can have the lucky cow Hinokases.

@calwyn Non of the creatures on this account are up for adoption, go to @sweetnightmare, please read the rules and come here later.

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 9 December 2021 at 6:30 PM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Thank you very much 😊
Will check what I can donate later ^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 9 December 2021 at 6:34 PM

@sweetnightmare

Ok I'm sending my transfer over to you now, please accept, thanks!

74 posts

thedrawingdragon • 10 December 2021 at 5:16 AM

@sweetnightmare @lilacblack Hi! If it's available could I adopt Laras the Felicete? If not could I adopt idf the Omepail? Thanks for opening the adoption center! ❤️

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 12 December 2021 at 9:36 PM

@cranberrycat1 Nothing on this account is UFA. I'm sorry but it's clear to me you aren't reading the rules or respecting boundaries. I'll have to block you. I hate doing this, but I'm doing this out of kindness the least you could do is following the rules. I've given away many valuable creatures already without problem, but you're pushing it.

Genderqueer
20 posts

catwantsfishie • 13 December 2021 at 12:17 AM

@sweetnightmare Hey, it's been a month since I last saw ya ;D can I take https://eggcave.com/egg/1981920 , please?

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 13 December 2021 at 7:32 AM

Hello again ! Sorry for posting again, I had bad stuff happening IRL those last days, and I legit can't remember if I sent you a donation like I said I would... :x Do you remember getting something from me ? If not it probably means I forgot, so I'll check on my side to send something

7 posts

beers • 18 December 2021 at 10:11 AM

im new, so could i adopt:
https://eggcave.com/egg/2559969
&
https://eggcave.com/egg/2489368