Accidentally clicked on a Gobbler on a side account

in Help & Questions

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 3 November 2021 at 2:50 PM

Hi everybody 😊
I clicked on a Gobbler on one of my side accounts by mistake! Oh no! What should I do? I don't want to get frozen ☹️
Thanks for your help,
Alex

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 3 November 2021 at 2:53 PM

@tryvegan4theanimals

A single Gobbler is no big deal! Mistakes happen. And just one Gobbler will not put you in the top 100, so it’s not like you’re benefiting from this! The mods will be able to tell if someone is using their side account to truly collect Gobblers!

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 3 November 2021 at 3:00 PM

@tryvegan4theanimals @solaris
Thank you for letting us know that you made a mistake. You won't get in trouble for honest mistakes.

If this happens again either during an event or with a daily (like the Cave) please send in a ticket to let us know. Without some notification that what you did was an accident there is no way to tell the difference between that and doing it on purpose.

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 3 November 2021 at 3:00 PM

@solaris thank you for the reassurance 😊 I posted this question because I accidentally visited some of the Halloween stalls last month on a different side account and acquired ~15 seeds, and that account was frozen for a week! Even though you can't buy anything with 15 seeds. Hence my anxiety about this.

@orderedchaos thank you, I very much appreciate your understanding ❤️ I love this site!