Sorry but how do I get Gobblers?

in Help & Questions

Female
18 posts

missbadwolf • 9 November 2021 at 11:49 AM

Sorry but how do I get gobblers? I am trying to figure it out, but I am also looking for answers.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 November 2021 at 12:59 PM

@missbadwolf
Find the gobblers

My updated analysis though is Feeding really is the best way to find them. On mobile devices get the screen zoomed out as possible. Don't zoom out too far on Desktop but do make sure you can see the whole screen.

Some of the Turkeys are more faded than others, and some are nearly half-sized.

Highlighting text only works on some systems/versions of Operating systems. (The main computer I'm using for example doesn't highlight the Gobblers.) I only found two devices that the mobile Chrome version gives a surefire way to see if there's one on the page... and one - the phone, OS, and Chrome versions are *OLD* like 2016 old. (I only used it to test it... because only one out of the other six devices it worked on. thankfully that's the tablet I use to feed.)
Main point... on 5 out of 6 devices, I found the Select text to be a waste of time.
(I was testing it for other people too.)

And talking to one of the people that are in the top 3 spots (currently)... they switch almost exclusively just just finding whichever are easily visible / top of page while feeding.

(I switch it up for fun and look on random pages around the site. ...but that's not necessarily the most efficient.
... Though I have had an oddly high rate of finding them when going to edit certain pages. And a friend mentioned that too. If you notice that on a specific edit page, take note of it and go back to it once or twice a day. One of the pages I edit I get about 3 Gobblers every time I visit.)

Look anywhere that the seasonal background covers. (white space too.)

Good luck!