Dragonii's Art caffe! (Open)

in Entertainment

1,558 posts

dragonii • 13 November 2021 at 3:58 AM

Hello! Welcome to my art caffe!
Come in and enjoy the view, make yourself comfortable and order when you are ready!

Prices:

Head shot:

Rough sketch: 5,000 EC

Cleaned sketch: 10,000 EC

Clean lines: 20,000

Flat color: 25,000

Fully rendered 30,000

Half body:

Rough sketch: 15,000 EC

Cleaned sketch: 25,000 EC

Clean lines: 35,000

Flat color: 40,000

Fully rendered: 70,000

Full Body:

Rough sketch: 30,000 EC

Cleaned sketch: 60,000 EC

Clean lines: 90,000

Flat color: 95,000

Fully rendered: 150,000

Backgrounds are included in these prices!

~~~Special order~~~~
Character refs:
Rough sketch: 100 CC

Cleaned sketch: 200 CC

Clean lines: 500 CC

fully color: 650 CC

Refs will have a simple background:
- 2-3 full Character poses
- a color pallet
- a body/pelt design
- up to 3 close ups to either hands, tails, face or feet, Customers request.
- character will be drawn in flat art, so that when handed to other artists they will know the actual color of the character

Art example: http://naritersartevo.weebly.com

waiting list:

Finished art:
1. @lexicon

If you have any questions feel free to ask! 😸

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 November 2021 at 11:37 AM

@dragonii Could you please include a link to some sample art in this thread? ^^ ❀️

sort of also posting here as reminder to self. (I don't have all their profiles ready yet, but you gave me the idea... I may want to have a family portrait done of my Ookulls! ❀️)

1,558 posts

dragonii • 14 November 2021 at 8:44 PM

@snowywinter Absolutely! Im not sure how I managed to even forget about the art examples haha,

That would be so cute to have honestly!

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 15 November 2021 at 12:06 AM

@dragonii

I'd love to commission you, your art is really cute! So a fully rendered, full body drawing costs 150k EC, correct? 😊

I'd love for you to do Battlegrounds my Spookcat: https://eggcave.com/egg/580629

Just curious about how you're handling payment (pay first through a trade I'm assuming?) and the timeline 😊. Thanks!

1,558 posts

dragonii • 15 November 2021 at 1:14 AM

@lexicon Aww thank you!!

You are correct! That includes any pose you want and a background.
(background is completely optional, and if you desire you can leave the pose up to me
if you would like a background and a specific pose i would request that you provide a detailed description for the pose and background and photo references if you have any. 😸 )

Yeah, so since trades are the only way I know of to send money to users it will be done through trade but first you will send over 75K as the starting price, then once I finished your commission you pay the rest of the payment of 75k. 😊

Since your character you are requesting is not a very complicated character it shouldn't be more then 3 days to make.

The over time for my art process is

rough Sketch less then 3-15 minutes
clean up sketch between 10 minutes -1.5 hour
Line art 30 minutes - 3 hrs
fully rendered can take up to 2 hours

Backgrounds is included in these time tables but can add extra time depending on the details of the background

but If it takes longer 3 days I'll update you where I can and If its something i don't think ill be able to finish in a timely manner and/or it takes me more then 3 weeks I will give you a 100% full refund.

Hopefully that answers any questions you may have ^^
If not feel free to ask again just incase i missed something 😸

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 15 November 2021 at 7:40 AM

@dragonii

Awesome!! I'd love a background! I'm leaving that and the pose entirely up to you 😊. Just wondering, can you send me the rough sketch before you fully render it to make sure I like the pose and whatnot? Then if I want something changed I can pay you an additional 5k EC for another rough sketch (is that how it works?)

Otherwise, that sounds great! You can make the lot for me to offer the 75k EC whenever you're ready to start! I'm really excited 😊

1,558 posts

dragonii • 15 November 2021 at 4:41 PM

@lexicon Coolio! I'll def send you a rough sketch and art updates.
For the rough sketch stage it is completely free to request changes, but once i start the clean sketch + linart and you want changes I will charge 5k per change. (reminding that me that I forgot a certain attribute doesn't count if is something that was in the original design/description. ^^)

I'm gonna create a trade with a creature called 'Res-4-coms' And when I finish your commission, I'm gonna open a new trade and if you could send her back through that trade that would be great. (I will send back any creature or item you send to me to start finishing trade )

Here is the trade payment
Once i accept it I'll get on to your commission 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 15 November 2021 at 7:12 PM

@dragonii I finally got around to looking at the reference art. Your style is perfect of what I was thinking of for the Ookulls!

(Now just to figure out where to put a reminder to self for when I get done with the profiles... and eventually have the funds... because I'm pretty sure it'll be a more expensive request.)

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 15 November 2021 at 10:32 PM

@dragonii Ah sounds great! I can't wait to see what you come up with 😊❀️

1,558 posts

dragonii • 16 November 2021 at 5:40 PM

@lexicon Hi, so a few updates on my end; the commission might take slightly longer then I originally thought, due to me having to prep for holiday stuff.
But it is still on my mind and I’m still working at it.

Here is an update I did get a little carried away to show how the values would work together so you have the main rough sketch + the rough values:
https://sta.sh/227ww5x0g7it?mobile_mode=off

If it’s not to your liking you are more then ok to request any changes ^^

Also if you would like my next update I can send to you VIA PM if you want, unless you are ok with me pinging you about updates here. ^^

~~~~~~

@snowywinter aww, I’m glad you like my style!
Whenever you are ready let me know! Also if you need coves to feed I have a list of mostly? Feed friendly coves. This creatures description has a HUGGEE of feedable coves list it you wanna go through it 😊 https://eggcave.com/egg/1513143

Female
20 posts

duballl • 23 May 2022 at 6:11 AM

@dragonii I saved up ec just so I could get a sketch of my profile tasma with mlg glasses on

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 June 2022 at 6:03 PM

@duballl aww ;; thank you and Thank sounds amazing to draw!

did you want a rough sketch or a clean sketch?

Female
20 posts

duballl • 8 June 2022 at 9:44 AM

Fully rendered head shot of tassii with mlg glasses with a satisfied smile
(this tasma)
https://eggcave.com/egg/2639949