Quality of Life Ideas

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 23 November 2021 at 7:05 PM

Play again! Button - It would be far more efficient and less tedious if there was a button you could click to play with a toy, with the creature you selected, repeatedly (until it breaks of course) instead of needing to click the item, scroll through the creature list to find the creature, confirm, click off the play page, and repeat the process until it breaks (or you get so bored of the process you just stop. I only did it 8 times and I can't imagine how long it took for people who do it hundreds of times).

Till Ledger - I for one would love to know what item(s) I sold in my store from the till. I can't remember what I have listed at any given time and my prices aren't uniform, so I'd have to do it by hand if I wanted to know. The record doesn't even have to be held for long, just a few days! I imagine it would help players who restock sold items too.

Item Collection Search Feature - If I bought an item and I wanted to know if I'd already used it before, I would have to manually look through 6 pages in my pet's collection to find it. That's 120 items (assuming the last page is full) to scan through. If there was a search feature, it would take less than 20 seconds.

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 18 December 2021 at 5:40 PM

Play again button is a cool idea! I can't say I haven't thought the same!

Female
2,385 posts

ida92 • 19 December 2021 at 2:55 AM

@mr-blue-bones I really like all of these ideas! They're very good and creative. 😊

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 14 March 2022 at 6:30 AM

God, that till ledger idea is excellent. I've often wondered who my customers are, too? If someone's spent 100k in my store in one fell swoop, I'd love to be able to go to their profile and thank them, perhaps.

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 14 December 2022 at 1:17 AM

@mr-blue-bones
Excellent ideas! Bumping this post. 😸
I was surprised when I first joined that there's no sales history for shops.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 14 December 2022 at 6:08 AM

I love a good quality of life update. I support all of these ideas!

Female
760 posts

okami • 8 February 2023 at 12:36 PM

Bumping this up, mainly for the item collection search suggestion which I cannot support enough!

The current way that the item collections are set up is terrible. Items are separated by which shop they're from, which is nice, but then items are listed in the order that they were used it. You cannot manually change that order to be sorted alphabetically or by number of times used. Then as stated in the suggestion there is no way to search for items.

I collect items on my Clocat and right now she had used over 2000 unique items, so it became a nightmare trying to remember what she has and hasn't used. My solution? I ended up making an excel spreadsheet with a sheet dedicated to each shop, and had to manually type in every. single. item. that she has collected in alphabetical order so I don't waste ec on items she already has. I really don't think I could be item collecting if I hadn't gone through the insanity of making that spreadsheet. There needs to be an easier way for users to determine if they've used an item already or not. So I'd love either a search feature and/or have the items listed in alphabetical order.

77 posts

kediset • 27 March 2023 at 11:23 AM

surprised this hasn't gained more traction.. especially now with the monthly quests where we have the occasional task of needing to play/use items 10 times.
Or a different idea is that instead of sending you back to main inventory page, send back to the item's page instead (unless it breaks obvs) since some might want to play with different creatures.

Female
869 posts

saturna • 27 March 2023 at 8:57 PM

Adding to the ideas with one for using items in general... a search bar for creatures would be nice instead of having to scroll through a list of them each time to find the one creature

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 17 April 2023 at 12:24 PM

I love these ideas! I haven't needed to play with an item multiple times, but I definitely think that should be an option! I'd really like for it to be easier to look at items used, too. And I always wonder what I sold from my shop. It's just nice to know.
This absolutely has my support.