[insert new player title here]

in Welcomes & Introductions

Cis Female
2 posts

cricketverse • 26 November 2021 at 4:57 PM

Hi! I'm Wormie/Worm or Cricket/ket! 😃
I just saw this game from a friend and honestly it looks so adorable and easy to pick up! I love taking care of my eggs and I can't wait to become more active here :}
Also if anyone could tell me the difference between clicks and views ;o;

Female
441 posts

tetra • 26 November 2021 at 7:35 PM

@cricketverse
welcome to EggCave I hope you enjoy the site 😊
I fed your cove, no need to feed back but I recommend going to the Click Exchange here if you haven't already, put some creatures in there and click and feed other people's creatures there to get XC, this will keep your creatures in the active links so more people will feed them!

Difference between clicks and views is if someone visits your profile and just looks at your cove, those creatures will get +1 view points.
Your profile creature will also get view points from anyone who sees her, whether it's from this topic/other forum topics or from posting on other ppl's walls or commenting in the site blog.

Only when you click the creature and see their own profile do they get +1 click, and you'll have to feed them to get the +1 feed.

Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have anymore questions 😊 You can also visit the Help & Question section if you need anything

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 November 2021 at 1:17 AM

Hi @cricketverse! Welcome to Eggcave ^^ lots of neat little creatures to take care of. A little something for everyone. Cute, scary, aquatic, furry, sometimes even objects.

I like crickets, I think they're really neat! (I appreciate earth worms too.)

@fruitbat look at @tetromino's post. This is what I was trying to explain to you the other day, but she worded it better than I could. 😊

Cis Female
2 posts

cricketverse • 28 November 2021 at 11:26 AM

thank you both so much! youre both very nice and welcoming and ive learned a lot!! have wonderful days 😊❤️@snowywinter @tetromino