Ability to link side accounts to main account

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 2 December 2021 at 4:00 PM

There are times when I accidentally will visit the cave/asteroid on my side accounts without realizing it, and I am sure it happens to other players as well. So I suggest there being an option where players can link their side accounts to their main account which will make events, cave/asteroid visits non-accessible? Maybe offer an incentive for players who do choose to link accounts?

89 posts

dougprishpreed • 2 December 2021 at 4:27 PM

Sounds good. Or maybe a checkbox in profile settings that specifies the account as a side which will make cave/asteroid/events inaccessible. Not sure how hard that would be to program.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 2 December 2021 at 4:40 PM

@poptarts I wish. I feel like this has been suggested before but I still vote for it. Few times I've had to apologize for accidentally doing things on my side account because I'm dumb and forget.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 December 2021 at 5:44 PM

Definitely has been suggested before, but it's a feature that is long overdue. I am 100% for it and say so every time it is brought up 😊

I like the idea of there even being some sort of incentive to do so. 😊
(Maybe an extra 100 EC, per linked account, per daily log-in?)

Female
2,321 posts

ida92 • 3 December 2021 at 4:25 AM

@poptarts I have been thinking about this myself recently and I believe this to be avery good option. I would love to be able to link all my sides to my main.

I would also like cove expansions to cost less, maybe 200EC each without it becoming more and more expensive over each expansion.