Bulk donate/delete items

in Site Feedback & Ideas

87 posts

structuresfromsilence • 25 January 2022 at 9:20 PM

On the inventory page, there's a check-all items checkbox with two buttons: move to strongroom and move to shop. Can there be two more buttons: move to donation center and delete? I would probably donate more items if it was easier to do a lot of them at a time πŸ˜‰

Female
77 posts

autumnbrandolyn • 26 January 2022 at 8:27 AM

I support this suggestion in part- the donate button would be great! as for delete- what happens to the items? Seems wasteful.

32 posts

bone • 26 January 2022 at 1:09 PM

I support this as well, but if there is a donation button added. Hopefully, it will have another dialogue box pop up to make sure they are okay with the decision. But I also do not see the sense of a delete button unless the items were completely unusable. But a donation button is a wonderful idea!

87 posts

structuresfromsilence • 26 January 2022 at 3:06 PM

@autumnbrandolyn @bone yeah, I would use the donate button instead of the delete button most of the time. I just included that because it's usually an option on pet sites. But I want a donate all button most of all 😊

Female
2,408 posts

ida92 • 26 January 2022 at 4:15 PM

@structuresfromsilence I think this is very good idea that can improve the experienceof many players. 😊

87 posts

structuresfromsilence • 26 January 2022 at 9:26 PM

@ida92 thank you for saying so 😊 yeah, I think it would result in more items in the donation center. And it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to implement 😊

Female
574 posts

iia • 26 January 2022 at 10:22 PM

I think the donation button would be a great addition! I agree! It’s pretty difficult to donate items so I would defiantly donate more if this was implemented. I can’t say I’m a fan of the delete button being as easily accessed. When I was a new player I probably would have used that button because I didn’t know what would happen if I donated. I also think it would create the risk of accidentally deleting stuff πŸ˜‰

112 posts

autumnal • 29 January 2022 at 3:00 PM

I would like a bulk donation button as well. I would probably donate more if there was one.

87 posts

structuresfromsilence • 29 January 2022 at 9:52 PM

@iia @autumnal thanks for your posts 😸 I would love to see the donation center having more stuff in it. I think this feature would make a lot of difference.

97 posts

riceboysleeps • 30 January 2022 at 4:20 PM

@structuresfromsilence I would like to see this. I would find it fun to buy some stuff at the shops and then bulk donate to fill up the donation center. Currently I don't do this because it would take too long to donate each item individually.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 31 January 2022 at 12:37 AM

Yes, this would be a great addition! It would probably really help people with their quests too! I worry there would be a lot of asteroid items and Halloween constellation dumping though, so maybe a delete button wouldn't be a bad idea either. XD

150 posts

greengrassoftunnel • 31 January 2022 at 5:11 PM

I would like the option to mass donate items. I would also like the option to mass delete items as well, but I would probably use it less often. Thanks OP 😊

139 posts

viltuvitrast • 31 January 2022 at 5:34 PM

I would also like to see this feature implemented 😊 it seems like a standard feature for pet sites, so I hope it will happen.

84 posts

quinoafuntime • 2 February 2022 at 11:50 PM

I would like to see this also 😊 I would donate a lot more items if it was possible to do so more easily

139 posts

viltuvitrast • 15 February 2022 at 4:58 PM

I'm still a fan of this idea, as the donation center is pretty depressing most of the time. The money tree on Neopets is super cool, and I think it only has so many items because they have a bulk donate feature.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 February 2022 at 8:16 PM

A move to donation or delete button would be very useful to be included in the Inventory screen.

I give this my support too.

118 posts

lobstertheremin • 16 February 2022 at 2:17 PM

I like this idea as well 😊 the donation button especially, though a bulk delete button could be good as well if there are a lot of unwanted items like constellation travels and such. Thanks OP