Animal Crossing :)

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 28 January 2022 at 7:07 PM

Hi!

Looking for friends (particularly in the Southern hemisphere) in ACNH so we can exchange goodies 😊

I started literally a few days ago and I'm obsessed! Who's your favorite villager?

Currently, mine's Cookie, and I was lucky enough to find her on my second random island and she's coming to live with me :')❤️

90 posts

idol • 18 February 2022 at 8:22 AM

I don’t live in the Southern Hemisphere but I have Nintendo online and have been playing animal crossing since it came out on GameCube ^^ I’m no expert but if you need help or items I can try 😊

My favorite character is Marshal 😊

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 18 February 2022 at 9:37 AM

@lexicon

My favourite villager is Joey! He greatly reminds me of Joey from friends and his house is always playing that cute song... and he is wearing a diaper.... love him so much xD ❤️

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 18 February 2022 at 12:35 PM

@lexicon
Aah, I just got AC as well! I've been incredibly fortunate to get most of the squids within the first few months of playing. I don't have a favorite villager just yet, I tend to get emotionally attached to all of them, lol, but I do like Bruce. I have a tendency to lean towards the cranky villagers. When I played New Leaf my favorite was Knox.

I think we're pretty much in the same time zone, so if you ever wanna share friend codes, just shoot me a message c:

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 18 February 2022 at 2:38 PM

@idol
I'd love to be your friend!!❤️. Marshal is a cutie, I haven't encountered him yet! I've made a decent amount of progress since I started, it's been loads of fun 😊

@ahgirltc
Joey!! I swear I learn about new villagers everyday lol, he's an interesting one c:

@frankenstein
YESS I'll be messaging you immediately. Bruce is cool! I definitely feel that, I was like meh to my first two villagers (Plucky and Antonio) then I started to get attached and Plucky is still on my island and it was harder than I thought to let Antonio go lmao

Trans Male
100 posts

toebeans • 20 February 2022 at 8:20 PM

@lexicon

I'd have to say my favorite villager may be Erik

My snack-loving boy who has bugs whispering to him in the night...

Female
1,728 posts

lexicon • 21 February 2022 at 12:29 AM

@toebeans

Omg Erik has such a cool design, love him❤️