How do I extend Tim? Please answer!!

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 1 March 2022 at 9:47 AM

I'd like to extend the time left at Tim's by 10 days, not by 90. How do I do that? Manually, with 163 eggs?!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2022 at 4:46 PM

Just click on 10 there are lower numbers there in the option window.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 1 March 2022 at 5:16 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Which option window? Individual, in "view service"? Because when I try to "book new creatures", of course none show up since all are already in...

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2022 at 5:24 PM

@suzanab

It doesn't say options, it just shows you a bunch of numbers you can choose from on the bottom left corner

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 1 March 2022 at 5:27 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

In book new? I clicked on 10 from the scrolldown, nothing happens, but it says "choose at least one creature" But they are all in and I can't do anything else. Is Tim stupid?! Or me?! 😃

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2022 at 5:30 PM

@suzanab

You have to click and make sure that check stays on the creature, I just checked and it's working. And as for the days it does say Days and shows you the numbers.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 1 March 2022 at 5:31 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

What creature? I have no creature to book, they are in already all for 2 weeks, I just need an extension to what they already have!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2022 at 5:36 PM

@suzanab

Just ping one of the mods to help you figure this one out cause I don't know.

@Orderedchaos
@mastergemma

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 1 March 2022 at 5:44 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I did them each one manually, thanks for trying at least 😃 ❤️ And since you already pinged them, I guess they'll answer here eventually, thanks again 😊

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 March 2022 at 5:48 PM

@suzanab
Unfortunately, if you don't want to extend all your creatures by 90 days you will have to manually extend each creature's stay by the amount you want.

To do this go to Tim's and click "view service". Each creature you have booked with Tim will be displayed and they will have a drop down menu where you can select how many days you would like to add to their stay at Tim's. Select the amount you want and then click the green "extend" button. Again, you will have to do this manually for each creature.

Edit: Ah, it looks like you figured this out while I was typing this up. Well, if you have further questions feel free to ask.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 2 March 2022 at 10:36 AM

@Orderedchaos

Thanks 😊 But maybe this can be considered as an option in the future? Like extend all by 10, 20, 30, 60 and then 90?