has this egg been cooking for 8 years?

in Help & Questions

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 9 March 2022 at 9:37 AM

I noticed in the SAR Center that there's an egg getting cooked or something, and you have to donate to unlock it as an adoptable. Well I checked in the archive and the oldest donation is 8 YEARS OLD! Does that mean this egg has been cooking for 8 years or does that archive mean all the other eggs that are actually for sale in the SARC were cooked from that same fund?

Here's what I'm talking about in case I don't make sense: https://eggcave.com/arkcity/sarc/donations?page=892

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 9 March 2022 at 10:48 AM

@natureluvr

You are looking at the history of the SAR donation log. Currently page 29 is where the newest creature's funding begins. The Kendo has only been cooking for the last few weeks.

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 9 March 2022 at 12:21 PM

@mastergemma oh thanks! Does it always cost 900 million or is it different every time? And does the funding cost tell you anything about how much it’ll cost you to adopt an egg once it’s done cooking?

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 March 2022 at 1:00 PM

@natureluvr
The amount it takes to fund a new egg in the SARC is different every time. The amount it takes to fund doesn't have any influence on how much the resulting creature will cost once its finished.

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 9 March 2022 at 1:08 PM

Thanks so much for always answering all my questions so fast 😊