Can My Creatrues Die?

in Help & Questions

Male
7 posts

aroundtheworld513 • 19 March 2022 at 6:22 PM

I'm Getting Scared If My Creatrues Will Die, Can they?

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 19 March 2022 at 6:46 PM

@aroundtheworld513 - There's a chance they will if their happiness dips to 10% or below. You'll get a notification if a creature is close to 10%, so don't worry too much. To keep their happiness up, feed them frequently (and / or have others feed them), use items on them (though travels don't boost it) or book them in Tim's Food Shoppe (find it in the Shop tab).

If a creature reaches level 20, they'll become immortal and therefore can't die. Level is a creature's stats added up and divided by three, so a creature needs almost 6,000 total stats to become immortal. You can share your creatures on other sites to boost their views, or put them in a click exchange like Yarolds to gain clicks / feeds. It can take a while to immortalise, but it's worth it in the end.

EDIT: Forgot about Leaf of Vaka... You can buy one for 500CC in the Cash Shop, and it'll forever keep your creatures at 100% happiness. CC must be bought with real life money, though (or you can painstakingly try and buy it from others for EC, but good luck there tbh).

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 19 March 2022 at 6:48 PM

@aroundtheworld513
Creatures below level 20 can die if their happiness gets too low. Once a creature's happiness gets to 10 or lower it has a chance of dying. You will receive a notification if a creature gets to this point. Once a creature reaches level 20 it no long can die no matter how low its happiness gets.

Male
7 posts

aroundtheworld513 • 19 March 2022 at 11:47 PM

Okay, thanks everyone!