Where are you from?

in Chit-Chat

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 21 March 2022 at 8:33 AM

I'm from England, personally. I used to live in London and now I live somewhere much more appealing on the eye. :') I live in the Cotswolds. I don't see a lot of GMT users here on EggCave, so I thought I'd be nosy and ask people where they're from and to share something they enjoy about where they live. The forums need a little extra live injected back into them, so this feels like a good place to start!

Female
48 posts

judith_666 • 6 February 2023 at 2:01 PM

Hi, I'm from Chihuahua, northern Mexico

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 6 February 2023 at 9:16 PM

i’m up in washington state! it is in fact very wet and we do in fact love starbucks.

Female
260 posts

stormdragonxi • 6 February 2023 at 9:18 PM

I'm in New Hampshire, USA

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 6 February 2023 at 9:46 PM

I always tell people I am near Chicago, US. It's not too specific but it gives a good idea of what it's like since many people know the city. :-)

What I enjoy about living where I do:
- We almost never have natural disasters.
- There are so many great restaurants.
- I love the forests, forest preserves, wildlife, and nature around here.
- We have a nice variety of grocery stores.
- Other than noisy neighbors, it's very quiet where I live and I love that.
- We get to experience every season (bittersweet, since you can never get used to one since the next one comes around quickly, and, it's kinda more like nine months of super cold and three months of super hot lol).

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 7 February 2023 at 2:09 AM

I'm from the Midwest in the US.

Also, I travel to NH for work every once in a while. It's lovely there!

Non-binary
22 posts

jazzanna • 7 February 2023 at 4:25 AM

I'm from New England, USA, but currently living in the Southern US.

Non-binary
109 posts

dragonelle • 7 February 2023 at 4:34 AM

I'm from France, I live in a small village in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region 😊

Female
2,388 posts

ida92 • 7 February 2023 at 4:59 AM

I'm from Poland and live in the capital (Warsaw). I'm planning to build a house in the countryside, as I don't like the big city. It's getting too noisy and crowded and I like peace in my life.

Female
31 posts

nerdbear • 7 February 2023 at 8:42 AM

Northeastern side of the United States. It begins with a P. 😊

Female
42 posts

mysticgirl916 • 7 February 2023 at 7:09 PM

I'm from Canada. Originally from northwestern Ontario, but currently living outside of Toronto

Female
28 posts

wolfmoon • 9 February 2023 at 1:59 AM

I'm from Northwestern Ohio, in a middle of no where.

Female
2,909 posts

heatherm19 • 9 February 2023 at 2:21 AM

I live in the US, moved from California to Arizona as a teen.
What I really really dislike about Arizona: The ridiculous summer heat! 115+ degrees is not uncommon in the summer, despite living here for so long I've really never gotten use to it.
What I like about Arizona: Pretty much everything else! The city I live in has grown a lot since I moved here but it still has a lot of that small-town vibe. (And despite being over a million people *smaller* than where I used to live, they definitely have better mental health care here.)

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 9 February 2023 at 6:56 AM

I usually tell people I am from all over, I was born in California but moved to Arkansas as a toddler and lived there til I was about 10 years old. My family then moved to Arizona where I finished high school, I moved further North in Arizona for college and have been stuck in this town ever since :/. Though I did spend most of my summers as a kid in a small town called Truth or Consequences in New Mexico, and I have spent a decent amount of time living in Mexico studying desert ecology and botany.

@heatherm19
I also live in a town with small town vibes here in Arizona but its much bigger than when I moved to the town in 2017 for college. I am on the opposite end of the spectrum from you though in terms of what I like and dislike about the state lol. I love the heat and hate the city, I much prefer to be out in the desert under the Sun basking like a lizard!

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 9 February 2023 at 11:02 AM

I was born in Romania, but currently live in Israel. I visit mt homeland every year though, even twice, I miss it 😊

Female
33 posts

mzpanda • 12 March 2023 at 7:01 AM

Toledo, Ohio here..

Female
17 posts

nexu • 12 March 2023 at 9:40 AM

Germany, Ruhr Area

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 25 March 2023 at 12:58 AM

Kentucky, USA. I’m not country at all but every time I tell someone I feel like I’m a cowboy or something lol

Female
46 posts

imel • 29 March 2023 at 12:53 AM

I live in Houston, TX.

When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a scientist working for NASA when I grew up, and I never expected to actually live near one of the space centers as an adult. I didn't end up becoming a scientist, or working for NASA, but the space center is really amazing to see in person! I definitely recommend it for anyone visiting Houston.

Other
136 posts

pauloacacio • 29 March 2023 at 7:12 AM

Portugal

Female
166 posts

vivian • 18 April 2023 at 5:46 PM

I'm from Eastern Canada!

Male
9 posts

dzschau0212 • 19 April 2023 at 1:30 AM

I'm from Kentucky. live in the Northern part of the state which is considered the TriState. Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana borders.

Female
29 posts

firelight_folf • 21 April 2023 at 7:16 PM

Oregon

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 21 April 2023 at 7:56 PM

I'm from Maine in the Untied States.
I like the nature out here🌲

Female
318 posts

chat • 23 April 2023 at 3:10 PM

Kansas City, USA.

Female
44 posts

blueroxyfoxy • 25 April 2023 at 8:26 AM

I am from South Africa

Female
12 posts

devlshvixen • 27 May 2023 at 3:43 PM

I'm from Pennsylvania, USA

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 27 May 2023 at 4:44 PM

I'm from an island in the Philippines 😊

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 29 May 2023 at 8:46 AM

I'm from the south of Brazil! Now it's winter here and it's sososososoooo cold! ❄️

Female
10 posts

poppln • 16 June 2023 at 9:12 PM

Heya! I live in the USA ❤️