Creature Roleplay 2.0

in Roleplaying

WhO lIkEs AdDiNg PoLl QuEsTiOnS jUsT tO hAvE tHeM? (Multiple answers allowed.)

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 22 April 2022 at 7:05 PM

I know this looks long, but it's really not, I promise! If you catch any mistakes, grammatical or otherwise, let me know!
The other one is highly inactive, so I'm creating a new one. If you have questions about any of the following, PM me. After other users have joined, I will start the story. You can join at any point, just try to read all of the story up to the most recent post, so you can have context and know what's going on.

Rules: -Chose any of your creatures, dead or alive, and rp as them. -You can have up to five characters. -Be kind to the other users. -If the creature is dead, but you still want to use them, go for it! Just pretend that they're alive, and write them like you would if they were alive. -Their pronouns MUST correspond with their gender; if a creature has a mate, the mate has to be of the opposite gender. -If you/your creature are vegan, please try not to get angry if another character eats meat or dairy. -Try to use proper spelling.

Put 'none' in responsibilities and/or nicknames if they have none.

To lighten your load, just copy/paste this to fill it out (you will have to number it yourself):
Name:
Nickname(s):
Species:
Responsibilities:
About:

Format Style: This is the way dialog will be written. *Example*:
CloudSpire: Hello!
Format Style: This is how descriptive text and thoughts will be written. *Example*:
(CloudSpire yawned. "I'm going to be sluggish today, aren't I?" She thought. She yawned and curled up, falling back into a deep sleep.)

Characters: Your characters should all be listed as I have listed mine below.
My Chars:
1. Name: CloudSpire
Nickname(s): Spire
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Mackatron
Responsibilities: Clan Leader, Warrior, Lezian's mate
About: serious, easily annoyed, clever

2. Name: Lezian
Nickname(s): Lezzy
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Nomtuk
Responsibilities: Clan Leader, Warrior, CloudSpire's mate
About: carefree, mood-lightening, sneaky

3. Name: Granate
Nickname(s): none
Species: Viranov
Responsibilities: Alchemist
About: snarky, vampiric

4. Name: GoldenLoveSong
Nickname(s): Song
Species: Angold
Responsibilities: Healer
About: kind, loves to sing, is terrifying in battle

5. Name: Guiltyspark
Nickname(s): Sparky
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Oro
Responsibilities: nom none
About: sweet, innocent, giving, soft-hearted

Pings: @spacecowboy79 @tryvegan4theanimals @maylin09 @mango91 @flyingcactus @widgetspinner @sparklefox @athanasia @moonlight24 @foxbit @shirothekittehlover @lilacfox @nightslayer300 @boba

Female
20 posts

duballl • 18 May 2022 at 9:38 AM

idk if I can delete this if your not fine with it but I’m giving it a shot

Name: Tassii
Nickname(s): Tass
Pronouns: He/him
Species: Tasma
Responsibilities: Assistant to Godi
About: Violent, Talks strangely, In general weird, Probably eats crickets

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 18 May 2022 at 1:38 PM

I can work with that. I'll start on the story as soon as I get the chance. Be sure to check back often to see if I've got it done!

Female
20 posts

duballl • 18 May 2022 at 3:42 PM

ok but are you fine with tassii’s canon

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 18 May 2022 at 3:46 PM

All cool! (I don't do Roleplays very often, so it might be a bit before I start writing the story, so bare with me! LOL) Oh! may I ask out of curriosity who Godi is?

Female
20 posts

duballl • 18 May 2022 at 4:49 PM

alright, lemme rephrase this better, Godi is a gode that met and related to tassii when it came to a few things, such as their siblings. Eventually, they started hanging out and now they’re best buds and destroy corn fields together, oh and I thought of something where they’re in a relationship but that won’t work out probably

don’t ask about how a tiny beetle befriended a wolf

Oh and tassiis in stage 3-2 in this and godi is evolved also
Tassii’s lore is cringe isn’t it

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 10 February 2023 at 6:10 PM

Is this still alive

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 10 February 2023 at 6:20 PM

@korbinia
Hi! Unfortunately, the RP owner has quit Eggcave ☹️
Feel free to make another creature RP! Would love to see that ^-^

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 10 February 2023 at 7:19 PM

@twinkle Lmao yeah I opened a topic on it a couple days ago. Think no one has responded yet though.

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 10 February 2023 at 7:22 PM

@korbinia ooh it looked like a question thread I didn't think it'd be on this forum lol. Try editing it and have a layout like the first post on this thread and wait for others to join 😊 At least they'll have some context on how to begin ^-^

Male
102 posts

korbinia • 10 February 2023 at 7:26 PM

@twinkle Cool thanks good to know. Haven't been on this site for years and forgot how everything worked lol. I'll go recreate that now.