More CC Sales

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 8 June 2022 at 1:17 PM

Due to the growing interest and use for buying CC with the re-releases, I would like there to be more sales on CC if possible! It's nice there's one around New Years, but it's a drag that it's the only sale that happens regularly.

If there was a small sale like the one on NY every couple months as oppose to once a year, I think it would help and encourage people to buy more CC. Heck, I've been considering buying CC myself recently, but it kinda hurts my wallet to pay full price for CC haha (unless I dish out 45$ for 5k CC).

Just a small suggestion! :-)

1,558 posts

dragonii • 8 June 2022 at 5:15 PM

@chapus I'm all for this idea! And if having random sells just doesn't do it, then during festives would be really nice IMHO. Like during eggcaves birthday celebration or the asteroid event.

Female
2,896 posts

heatherm19 • 8 June 2022 at 6:27 PM

Support, of course!! I have to think some people who just can't justify buying CC regularly would jump at the chance during sales (I'm assuming that happens regularly during the new year sale...). And in a long-term view that would mean more money for the site, if people who aren't normally paying for CC are able to pay multiple times a year during sales.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 22 June 2022 at 3:04 PM

@dragonii @heatherm19 Thank you for the support!! :-) And I like the additional idea of during Egg Cave events you brought up dragonii.

Female
514 posts

boba • 6 July 2022 at 11:30 AM

@chapus
Support!! I HATE dishing out money on online games, and I’ve been able to avoid it for a while, but now everyone’s MAD for CC and I can’t seem to get my hand on any ☹️ This is a great idea for those people who don’t have good creatures and would like not spending so much money for them 😊

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 6 July 2022 at 11:35 AM

@boba Thanks for the support!! 😊

Looking back in the blog posts I did notice there have been some black friday sales before!! Hopefully there's another this year but more of them would be nice as well ToT

Female
514 posts

boba • 6 July 2022 at 11:36 AM

@chapus
Yes that would be very nice 👍