I think you should stop this notice.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 26 June 2022 at 6:01 AM

You have CaveCash available! Spend it now!

I know. It's my cash. I will spend it when I chose to. Don't need reminders nor demands to spend it. Thank you.

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 26 June 2022 at 8:49 AM

@suzanab I know that could be annoying but you could I guess exchange them for vouchers and put them In your strongroom? it works for me since I dont use It and it gets rid of the notification

Female
2,905 posts

heatherm19 • 26 June 2022 at 11:41 AM

Yeah, I had to ask about that notice because I was concerned it meant I'd lose the CC if I didn't spend it in a certain amount of time. Our CC balance is shown on every single page, right below our EC balance, so I really don't understand the need for multiple 'hey look at your CC!' reminders.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 26 June 2022 at 12:13 PM

@suzanab agree and wish I could just give your post a simple *thumbs up*

while @/allydogfog does have a decent suggestion, I find that to be more work when it comes time to buy something in the Cash Shop (because you have to turn it back into pure CC to buy things there. And I found that out on a Re-release day when time is of the essence.)

and while agreeing with @/heatherm19 That it very easy to see our balance
I also understand this from a marketing perspective. It's gentle, only happens about once per month, and in the overall scheme of things isn't too beggy.

But you suzan, are correct... there should be something *somewhere* that makes it not so alarming. I was worried too about it expiring. I too prefer stashing away for a rainy day. Saving for big things.

((Sure would be nice if we could have a user-generated FAQ we could edit ourselves. Could save people a lot of panic in situations like this.))

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 26 June 2022 at 12:41 PM

Thank you all for answering and support 😊 In RL i don't get any messages from my bank breathing up my wallet saying "Hey, spend your cash and put more in!" sort of thing, so...