Register
lexian • 9 June 2026 at 2:55 PM
@snowywinter Ahh, that's Fair 😊👍I'll keep my posts for if I find myself a Retired Item then - Apologies for the Confusion 😅💚
snowywinter • 17 June 2026 at 1:05 AM
17 June 2026, 1:03amYou take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Roswell Office has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?24 June 2026, 2:06 PMArk City Times27 June 2026, 11:11 PMPantheart Valentine's Card
gngdia • 29 June 2026 at 10:07 AM
You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Treehouse With Easter Eggs has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?29 June 10:06 AM. Yuppy!
merit • 3 July 2026 at 8:18 AM
You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Stonehenge has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?Unfortunately I didn't record the exact time, but it was approximately 20 minutes ago this morning.
snowywinter • 6 July 2026 at 9:09 PM
9:05 PM 6 Jul 2026You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Sunset of a Heart has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?Such awesome travels you both recieced @gngdia and @merit, congrats!- - - - - -3 am, 8 JulYou take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Gingerlion Cookie Cutter has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?- - - - - -6:12 PM 18 JulyCandyfloss Squirming Ice Cream(yay? glad to have another item I didn't have before, but my heart is hurting so bad over tasmas being retired.)- - - - -3:28 am, 20th July 2026Independence Day Popsicle- - - - - -1:12 PMlol... Excavated Mine Wall(like really? While it's available for Ark Victory week.)- - - - - -30th July 9:02 PMRainbow Rock FallsWOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! YAS ! ! !- - - - - -1 Aug 2026, 9:01 PM(and we just momentarily got internet back)You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Historic Winter Tree has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?Yes! Awesome! : D- - - - - -
lexian • 21 August 2026 at 8:38 AM
You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Cathy Plushie has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?(Whoa, been such a long time since I posted here - Now I can post Officially haha!) 🤣🌠 21/08/26
snowywinter • 23 August 2026 at 3:20 AM
23 August 2026, 3:02 amYou take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! It Came From Outer Space has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?Oops. I saw the gold letters and just snagged it without thinking. Not that I won't use it at some point, but it feels greedy with as many as I have. If any players who have been here under a year want it, offer open to contact me to ask for it. (For the next month or I strike this. Which ever comes first.) First come first serve, only offering ONE book. Not one per person.@lexian Congrats on finally getting a retired item! 😃 Heck it's been so long since anyone else posted I was just automatically checking page two of Forum Games for this thread. And I was like "Oh no, it got deleted!" ...then after a few moments of freaking out it finally dawned on me that someone else could have posted and to check page one >.<
lexian • 23 August 2026 at 4:51 AM
@snowywinter nah, not greedy! Perhaps resourceful? The item could always go towards a Contest Prize or something in the Future maybe? (If I snag anything from Donations, I always try to Feed as many of the donator's Beasties as I can in gratitude - Feed Friendly Cove permitting of course haha) 😅 Glad I finally got a Retired Item though! Like you said, I had to search for this Thread, but it'll last a little longer now someone has posted again 😊🐾 (Imma keep an eye on Donations again now haha)
snowywinter • 23 August 2026 at 10:03 PM
@lexian If it's just one random item from another user I usually just donate an item to the Donation center myself (keeping to the old oath of "Take and item, give an item,") but if I take a few from the same donator left, then I like to send them a couple random items in thanks (in addition to putting something in the Donation Center.)(I usually only snag user-donated items if it's something I've really been looking for.)So giddy to have another member among the ranks of retired Item finders. ^^ It truly is wonderful. I'm glad to you to experience it... Even if it was an Event item that's still obtainable annually >.< (To me it still feels a bit special. Seeing those gold letters when you open that page is exciting!)
spiritkoi • 26 August 2026 at 9:05 AM
You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Happy and Sad Cupcakes has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?Wow my first time stumbling upon a system generated item!
lexian • 4 September 2026 at 4:08 PM
You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Santas Sleigh has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?😊You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Chocolate Jelly Beans has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?Two Nights in a Row 🤔30/09/26: You take this item for yourself from the Donations Center! Blueberry Snawler Slime has been added to your Inventory.Perhaps you would like to thank eggcaveteam for their generosity?