1,317 posts

space • 17 September 2022 at 9:17 PM

Link:
https://tinyurl.com/Ibridiart

Hi everyone! My sister drew digital eggcave fanart of an ibridi (cat-dog conjoined creature). Inspired by our pet dog (Shih tzu + poodle + dashchund mixed breed) named Copper and my friend's tabby cat named Meow-meow.
Reference: www.eggcave.com/archives/ibridi/show

Scene:
It was a beautiful spring afternoon and it was the best time to have a picnic. The sneaky and mischievous cat named Meow-meow was making a mess on the white blanket, making Copper the dog very annoyed. Copper enjoys keeping things neat and he is very territorial in nature. He loves to munch on his bone-shaped dental sticks in the late afternoon but nothing can beat bread at any time of the day. He tries to limit his bread intake to only a slice a day though because he gets a bad stomach when he overeats. Meow-meow is not picky and he eats anything and everything. They don't get along so well but when the toys are out, they love to play around until they're running out of breath.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 17 September 2022 at 9:57 PM

@catherineprettty
I was not expecting that ... to be so CUTE! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
730 posts

lothar • 18 September 2022 at 12:55 AM

@catherineprettty
Beautiful light and shadow!How wonderful~

1,317 posts

space • 18 September 2022 at 8:13 AM

@snowywinter @lothar thank you very much for the kind words! You made my younger sister very happy ❤️ 😃

Female
2,103 posts

cranberrycat1 • 18 September 2022 at 9:59 AM

Your sister is a really good artist it is so cute @catherineprettty

1,317 posts

space • 19 September 2022 at 7:40 PM

@cranberrycat1 Thank you! I'm really proud of her 😃

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 28 September 2022 at 6:27 AM

I'm so glad your sister has commissions open - her talent is definitely deserving of some financial appreciation! This piece is so dang cute.

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 18 October 2022 at 7:17 PM

This is what I call REAL TALENT! Great job to your sister!

@ian has to see this