Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 24 November 2022 at 10:38 PM

@twinkle

fed the 8 Growing creatures + a cute little Gobbler that was visiting Tartsus
24th Nov
10:29 PM

So sorry your Gobbler isn't with you anymore : (
I seen someone recently with a hoard of like 20 of them 0.0! (I mean... turkeys do travel in flocks.)

Someone needs to make an official 'shake your tail feathers' Turkey Day dance. in full costume. (I don't go on TT so for all i know, it exists.) Just sayin'.

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 24 November 2022 at 10:46 PM

@twinkle

Fed 'GROWING 🍰' list @twinkle

Female
663 posts

lskam • 24 November 2022 at 11:15 PM

@twinkle
11/24
Fed the new "growing" list!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD! ❀️ I hope your days were full of yummy foods! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
760 posts

okami • 24 November 2022 at 11:29 PM

@twinkle
Fed feedlist

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 24 November 2022 at 11:40 PM

@twinkle Oh you changed the tab name it's GROWING tab now, nice! Fed that!

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 25 November 2022 at 2:23 AM

@twinkle

25/11/2022 2:23 AM

Fed your growing list

Female
1,643 posts

alraune3 • 25 November 2022 at 3:25 AM

Fed your growing list today, 25th November.

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 25 November 2022 at 4:43 AM

@snowywinter
dangg 20 is a looot ;u; was it re-released at the cash shop or in the cave? 😱
A video is out there for sure xD

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ ⭐ Updated points ⭐ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2022 at 5:24 AM

@twinkle IKR?! Not that i know of (as far as it ever being re-released.) My guess is they were an OG player who accumulated them over time ...or just bought a bunch in the beginning because they could.

@lskam ^^ I had some really nummy mashed potatoes and wonderfully seasoned Brussles sprouts.
(Coulda cried tho at having to give away the slice of pumpkin pie. I've been craving it for months now. One of my favorite foods, used to even eat it for breakfast sometimes. - now... Sugar allergy. ...and the place I ordered from yesterday even makes their own homemade whipped cream. *crying emoji* (nevermind the drool running down my face))

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 25 November 2022 at 5:38 AM

@snowywinter oooh that's very impressive then, considering trading gobblers back then was so difficult ;u; I can recall them costing 50k CC each or some crazy amount like how onnies and doovoos used to be impossible to obtain ^^'

I have never tried pumpkin pie ☹️ we don't have those in my locality (maybe in some other parts of my country, but not mine) so you're not alone in the 'no pumpkin pie' party T_T

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2022 at 6:14 AM

@twinkle

Well, if they snagged them when they were first released it would have only been 300 - 500 CC. each. (but that's still a lot of money to throw down all at once. I love Ookulls like crazy, but I still don't think i would have bought *that* many if they had been CSP creatures.)

even in a country where it's prevalent, it is easy to get bad[1] pumpkin pie, so maybe it's better to not have it at all than have your first experience with it be disgusting *shrug emoji*
[1]bad crust, wrong consistency - too wet, too stringy, burnrt or rubbery; and then there's flavor preferences the great forever debate on cloves. and the newer one of adding sweet potatoes. (I personally can only stand the tiniest amount of cloves, and it's an absolute NO on adding sweet potatoes.)
(Edit: the best consistency in my opinion is smoothy and creamy, almost like a cheesecake or a custard if it's on the moister side. But it *should* be firm.)

....and I wrote that about a half an hour ago, then forgot to post. (morning household flurry of activity.)

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 25 November 2022 at 7:02 AM

@snowywinter totally right about just not bothering if it's gonna lead to disappointment lol! I have tried so many bad[1] pastries to the point that I always just go with my usual favorites instead of trying out new ones ;u;

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2022 at 7:48 AM

@twinkle
"I have tried so many bad ____ to the point that I always just go with my usual favorites instead of trying out new ones"
Sounds like my experience with sushi. lol. I try "broadening my horizons" but there is one combination that brings me absolute joy, and all the other varieties I've tried, but less than a handful, have all led to disappointment... even if they're okay or even good.
(cucumber, avocado, carrot - and sometimes creme cheese if I'm feeling quirky.)

Well if for whatever reason you're ever in "The States" hopefully you can try some pumpkin pie and it's good! ^^ (A good basic okay one I recommend is from a restaurant chain called Bob Evens. Consistently okay is better than taking a gamble on fresh homemade for a first experience. lol. or award winning competition pies. they can get quirky and inventive. Not necessarily bad... it just wouldn't give you a baseline on what to expect.)
Just word of warning... The US notoriously has more sugar in our foods than most other countries. (I think things like boba tea and Vietnamese coffee might be the exceptions.)

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 25 November 2022 at 7:59 AM

@twinkle Hi, fed your feed list^^

Have a nice day πŸ˜ƒ

Female
730 posts

lothar • 25 November 2022 at 9:04 AM

@twinkle
Fed the feed list

Female
2,123 posts

cranberrycat1 • 25 November 2022 at 11:55 AM

@twinkle fed feed list

Edit my favorite place for sushi has to be β€œred ginger” I love that place it has some really good sushi

I went to β€œred ginger” when I was in Michigan

Female
760 posts

okami • 25 November 2022 at 12:15 PM

@twinkle
Fed feedlist

1,951 posts

opalquinze • 25 November 2022 at 12:23 PM

@twinkle

fed your "growing" list!

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 25 November 2022 at 12:55 PM

@twinkle
Fed tab!

Agender
1,077 posts

awesomesaucethegreat • 25 November 2022 at 2:18 PM

Friday, November 25, 2022
1:15 CST

fed growing list 🍰

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 25 November 2022 at 5:43 PM

@snowywinter I absolutely dislike sushi. I have never tried a good one ;u;
Thanks for letting me know! I'll definitely check it out if I get the chance to be there ^^

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ ⭐ Updated points ⭐ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

Female
909 posts

icecream • 25 November 2022 at 7:22 PM

@twinkle
Fed list 11/25 ^^

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 25 November 2022 at 7:39 PM

@twinkle Fed your growing tab!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2022 at 7:50 PM

@twinkle

fed the 7 Growing creatures
25th Nov
7:35 PM

I hated sushi the first time I tried it. It was one of the weirdest **** flavor combinations I've ever had. ...And then a few months later I just couldn't stop craving it.
I'm not a fan of seafood sushi usually. the few times i liked it was with spicy sauces or cheese, the seafood was cooked, and it had some crunchy element. Other than that, vegetarian sushi only please and thanks (NO seafood flavored alternatives either. Somehow they're even worse than actual raw seafood.)
(And i have the worst manners, no apologies. I can't stand eating it with chopsticks. I HAVE to use my fingers or it grosses me out for some reason - my brain is weird.)
(p.s. I like seaweed so much now that I'll get leaflets of dried seaweed to snack on. - but it the beginning that was one of the things that turned me off to sushi. not that I thought it was weird - i just didn't like the taste.)

@cranberrycat1
OMG! i may have to take a drive! They're even open until 10PM, so I could actually go there in these winter months! (My stomach roars with hunger at this.)
(It would be a long drive, but we've driven longer for dinner. ...and had to stop for lunch... and sometimes even breakfast along the way. lol. my immune system will hate me. ...but food yo. food.)

Female
663 posts

lskam • 25 November 2022 at 7:51 PM

@twinkle
11/25
Fed growing list!!!

@snowywinter I AM A SUCKER FOR BRUSSEL SPROUTS -- you may have inspired me to make some as a snack whenever I inevitably get hungry later tonight hmm... I wish I could like pumpkin pie:') I love the taste, but I'm a big texture person, so my brain just gets confuse,, do i chew? do i swallow? so instead i just mush it around in my mouth lol. same with mashed potatoes! i like when they're chunky because otherwise idk what to do with them haha! but the taste of both is amazing! that darn texture just gets me☹️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2022 at 8:08 PM

@lskam
lol! I hear you there about textures! Plenty of foods i can't eat just because the texture gets me. (Can taste amazing, but the texture makes it impossible for me.) And I can totally the the texture you speak of as being confusing. It is a weird in-between one. (I'm a chew, chew, swallow person when it comes to that stuff. The chewing is more to position it for non-choking swallowing than anything else. lol.)
(for the record, as a kid i used to chew my iced cream ...because I like the way it felt to do so.)

Now as for those Brussles Sprouts... *sucks up the forming drool* ...I used to just like them cut, steamed, and a small amount of butter, dash of salt... but my eyes have been opened. grilled and griddle fried is amazing! Oil and a bit of pepper can be heaven. And one of the local restaurants, made an AMAZING honey-sriracha sauce that was to die for. (Harvey's Grill and Bar. ...but their quality is really going downhill. I used to eat there a few times a week... but by the time the pandemic came around... meh... once every few months.) The honey sriracha sauce was drizzled over the (and later in a cup off to the side) oil grilled black-pepper and salted ones. - which were good plain too.
(Honestly the first time I had grilled brussles sprouts reminded me of my mom's grilled zucchini minus the parmesan.)

Female
760 posts

okami • 26 November 2022 at 12:44 AM

@twinkle
11/26
Fed feedlist

Female
1,643 posts

alraune3 • 26 November 2022 at 2:48 AM

Fed your growing list today, 26th November.

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 26 November 2022 at 5:53 AM

@twinkle Hi, fed your feed list^^

Have a nice day πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 26 November 2022 at 6:02 AM

@snowywinter idk as much as I'd like to broaden my food experience, just the thought of eating raw seafood -- especially the texture gets in the way of me enjoying the meal ;u; But I would definitely give vegetarian sushi a try!! ^^