twinkle • 29 November 2022 at 9:40 PM

LAST DAY!
LAST DAY!
LAST DAY!
LAST DAY!

I'm gonna miss everyone ;u;

Will be closing this contest on November 30 at exactly 12AM! 😊

How the rewarding of prizes will go:
I will PM each of the top placers (1st place first then succeeding ones next) before handing out the prizes randomly to the rest of the participants with over 50 points.

@snowywinter hehe totally fine about the new page ^^ I also posted this announcement on the front page of this thread so we're good lol 😸
Until today I'm still really surprised that participants have been active here and the competition is so tight on the top spots! I also had fun reading and responding to the quick convos here 😊

Thanks everyone for giving me the chance to add short quirks on this contest, I enjoyed making them and watching everyone go along hehe.

Female
791 posts

icecream • 29 November 2022 at 9:48 PM

@twinkle
Fed list 11/29
I really enjoyed this contest. ^^ I like how you changed it up every now and then to keep it interesting!
And the fonts, colors, and designs you use are great!!

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 29 November 2022 at 9:55 PM

@twinkle

Fed 'GROWING 🍰' list

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 29 November 2022 at 10:12 PM

2 hours left!

@icecream thank you so much for the kind remarks!! ❤️ I was scared that people wouldn't like the switch-ups from time to time so I did it infrequently and just completely stopped near the end, but they really did make the contest less boring haha. Would love to have you join again in future contests! ^^

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⭐ Updated points ⭐ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Female
730 posts

lothar • 29 November 2022 at 10:34 PM

@twinkle
Thank you for this contest! I have a interesting month!
And it may be a little bug about feeding: it told me that I fed your list but now It can be fed again. So I just fed again. I don't know if I get points on 11/29

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 30 November 2022 at 12:06 AM

@lothar Thanks for joining!! There was a bug earlier today so I still count all the current feeds for 11/29 😊

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⭐ Updated points ⭐ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗

Thanks everyone for joining!
Prizes will be distributed after the top placers have selected from the pool.
Please see front page for the top placers 😊

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 30 November 2022 at 11:20 AM

Congrats everyone who won!

Female
1,635 posts

alraune3 • 1 December 2022 at 2:20 AM

@twinkle
Just accepted your transfer request, thank you so much for the prize and for the nice and colourful contest!

Enjoy the holiday season!😊