The Gobblers doesn't appear on mobille phone

in Problems & Bugs

69 posts

amysnow • 5 November 2022 at 9:27 AM

Because of my work (I use to go around a lot), I want to use mobile phone to enter the event but the Gobblers doesn't appear much. I can see it 1, 2 times in 2 days. If it was PC, I can find 1 after a short time when I open a new pages, but it not like that for mobile. I hard to see one, even if I was search for 10 minutes, scroll all the page (And if it is, it alway on the white (body) page)

I also discover that when I divide my screen for another app and resize the eggcave's window, sometime, the Gobblers doesn't show, it only appear when I use full screen. It's happend when the Gobblers is outside the white area I think? Can anyone check this?

@icecream Can you please share your experience too? I think you have the same problemb with me

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 5 November 2022 at 11:05 AM

Ya I agree it is much harder to find gobblers with my phone, last year when I used my phone side ways when feeding it used to give me a lot of gobblers but this year it is not working

Female
909 posts

icecream • 5 November 2022 at 2:52 PM

@amysnow
I have the same problem. I can't find gobblers on my phone even when I wait for 3 minutes. Sometimes it also happens on my macbook. When I can't find gobblers on my macbook after 3 min I use "command + minus" on my screen to zoom out, and then I usually see the gobbler at the far edge of the screen. It was hidden at the normal zoom level, and you can't see it unless you zoom out

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 23 November 2022 at 4:12 PM

@amysnow @cranberrycat1 @icecream

Ian made an update to the code

pinging @heatherm19 too ^^ (not sure if I should ping the others from your thread.)

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 29 November 2022 at 3:17 AM

I have no problems finding gobblers when playing via mobilephone 😊