Creature Suggestion: Yeetle

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 8 November 2022 at 10:24 PM

Oh ho ho, lookie here, another creature suggestion because I’ve got problems. This was inspired by the Yorm, designed by @prairie.

Art: https://rb.gy/w1rdvi

About the Egg:

The Yeetle egg is soft and plush, and can easily be unraveled, so be careful! It can be dangerous to let feline-like creatures near these eggs, as it may play into the stereotype of cats and their yarn obsessions.

About the Creature:

The Yeetle is a fascinating creature, because it actually spends its teen years weaving itself into its adult stage. Consider it a DIY Creature! Talk about building yourself up.

Thanks for taking a look!!

Random pings:
@wonder404exe
@heatherm19
@jlya
@bluewolf

#redflipflapart

Female
1,302 posts

daisycat • 8 November 2022 at 10:41 PM

I love the Yeetle!! So cute and creative! I like the bit about "building yourself up" in the description. ❤️
I enjoy knitting and knitted things and bugs (my AOL username when I was a kid was BugLover91 lol), so this is an instant win to me.

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 9 November 2022 at 12:25 PM

@daisycat - AOL username- babes, we can’t go around exposing our ages like that, the kids are gonna think we’re old!! 😂 (I’m entirely kidding) but I’m glad you like the soft pinchy friend

Female
1,302 posts

daisycat • 9 November 2022 at 12:31 PM

@redflipflap
Lolol well I'm proud of existing during that time. XD The introduction of the internet and all that, I'm thankful to have been around for that so I can really appreciate how far everything has come. Though it's bittersweet.