VEND Tokens as prizes at the Advent Tree?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,371 posts

ida92 • 15 November 2022 at 3:10 AM

Hi! I had this idea of VEND tokens being given out as prizes at the Advent Tree. And of course, not everyday! Perhaps just one random token at a certain date or a set containing one of each for the last day? Let me know what you think. 😊

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 15 November 2022 at 3:26 AM

@ida92
Ohhhhh. I like this idea. Way more than the "X amount of stats" prize, or the previously awarded prize of "Randomly selected creature gained a star".

Perhaps a set given out through out the month, eg bakery on the 3rd, global on the 7th etc. But really, any amount at all would be lovely.

Female
2,371 posts

ida92 • 15 November 2022 at 3:29 AM

@minnie298a Thank you for the support on this idea. 😊 I actually like the stats prize, but I'm rather indifferent to the EC given out. I just do more feeding whenever I need EC. I would prefer getting a token instead. 😃

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 15 November 2022 at 3:39 AM

@ida92
Don't get me wrong. As someone who doesn't care when their creatures evolve, I like the stats as well. Free stuff for little effort is awesome.

The only time I've had an issue with the prizes awarded is when I have forgotten to do a daily that resets (cave, asteroid etc). But I know that is a me problem, not an event issue, and I'm only sad at myself for being to eager to go to the tree.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 15 November 2022 at 12:51 PM

@ida92

100% LOVE the idea of getting VEND tokens at the advent tree!
Even if it was just one on random days. (like a total of four ?)
Edit: But it would be really neat if one could collect one of each if they got all the days! : D

(I personally don't collect on stats days, but do love the free EC. I'll actually go out of my way to trade with friends for the travels just to avoid the stat increases.)