in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
760 posts

okami • 2 January 2023 at 7:58 PM

🎄Updated Points🎄

Female
8 posts

raichu • 2 January 2023 at 8:41 PM

Hello everyone! (this is Bluewolf's side account)

⭐I am officially ending the contest since any further feeds for the day would not have an effect on standings or eligibility to be entered into the 100k ec lottery!⭐

•The 5 users who tied for first place have sent me their number guesses. The number that I choose before the contest was 37 (@daisycat can verify this number). Congrats to @Twinkle who had the closest guess of 32!

•@Lululoo is the winner of the 100k ec raffle. Please make a trade lot and I will send you the ec! 😊

•I will soon begin the process of choosing the winners of the trade lots through a randomizer. If you win a trade lot, I will post on your wall with which creature(s) you have won!

•Since the Sweesh creature lot had more than double the entries of any other trade lot, I will be giving away two Sweesh. The second Sweesh winner will be randomly chosen from the users who offered on the original lot (excluding whoever wins the first Sweesh), and will receive a transfer request from me!

❄️Thank you for all of your participation in my first contest/giveaway raffle! This has been a really fun experience and I look forward to hosting more in the future!❄️

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 2 January 2023 at 8:47 PM

@bluewolf @raichu
Oooooooo thank you so much!! ❤️
And thank you for hosting this 😊
Really good job for your first contest! ^^

Deleted • 2 January 2023 at 9:15 PM

@raichu omg thank you so much Trade #1017022

Female
760 posts

okami • 2 January 2023 at 9:17 PM

All of the trade lot winners have been chosen and notified! If you did not win anything then I have contacted you about a consolation prize! ❤️

@Twinkle
Thank you for participating! It was a great first experience 😊

Female
2,913 posts

heatherm19 • 2 January 2023 at 9:22 PM

@bluewolf Thanks for holding such an awesome raffle/contest! I'm glad you had fun with your first time hosting one of these. 😊

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 2 January 2023 at 11:06 PM

Congratulations to the winners!! ❤️

(Also, here's my confirmation that the number was 37. 😸)

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 January 2023 at 11:16 PM

Woot! I won a travel. Congrats to all the other winners! Almost jealous I didn't tie for first so I could have fun in guessing the number (but I probably would have been way off. lol.)

Thank you bluewolf for hosting this ^^ and congratulations on your creatures hatching!
: D

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 3 January 2023 at 11:22 AM

thank you bluewolf for hosting this contest it was fun to participate in! and thank you for the motjaa

Male
272 posts

raretreasurehunter56 • 3 January 2023 at 6:14 PM

Thank you for hosting the giveaway!

Female
1,894 posts

chaotictreat • 3 January 2023 at 10:44 PM

tysm for hosting!! and ty for creatures < 3