Monthly Challenge Progress Bar Issue

in Problems & Bugs

77 posts

salvalli • 1 February 2023 at 3:46 AM

So I, like others, noticed that when the MC was released, we had to complete 7 daily tasks.

I, like everyone else, was only given 5.

I completed all of them, collected the rewards from each of them. I then mentioned the issue of having completed 5/7 daily tasks and not being given the last two on the blog post.

Before I knew it, Ian/staff had fixed it. I was now 5/5 daily tasks.

And my daily bonus was checked. I thought nothing of it and moved on.

But now my Monthly Progress Bar is sitting at 0/25, and I completed today’s dailies. Others have said that the number ticked up to 1 for them upon collecting their reward for doing all the dailies.

But mine was checked off for me. Likely it happen automatically when the number of dailies was fixed.

But, I would like my increased chance of finding monthlies, please and thank you.

And if that’s already active? Then I would like my bar to say 1/25.

Just, the little bugs, you know?

Is this happening to anyone else?

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 February 2023 at 1:45 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this, there are bound to be some weird bugs with a new feature. I've let Ian know about this and he'll take a look and see about fixing it.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 1 February 2023 at 2:23 PM

@salvalli

Likely due to the bug from 7 -> 5 for completing the day. I've added +1 to your total dailies progress for the Monthly Challenge.

Has this been fixed for you today? Give it another shot.

77 posts

salvalli • 1 February 2023 at 4:06 PM

@Orderedchaos
@Ian

Thank you both! The issue is now fixed on my end. I'm sitting at 1/25.

Also, I've caught 2 Loveer throughout the day, so I think my boost is active too.

Again, thank you so much for your time and efforts. I'm glad to see no one else chiming in that they were effected too.