Elephant Toys

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 4 February 2023 at 7:05 AM

besides the Eleton Wooden Toys there aren't any elephant toys.
I'd love to see a Marlay plushay (misspelled that on purpose.) I imagine it sitting on its bottom the little legs with flat (rounded) bottoms sticking out a little, the front legs just kinda dangling there like it wants to have them between the hind legs looking cute like a stuffed bunny, but they're too short,) the head tilted a little to the side and down. It would look sad, except you totally know it's happy because it knows it's going to be adored and loved by some lucky Marlay child (or even possibly Lepragon. The possibilities are endless.)
I see this with simplistic lines and colors, but something more extravagant would be neat too. ^^
i.e. Rayun Plushie Vs Anukal (*ehem* Nyankh) Plushie **
(If more extravagant I'd love to see it in various combinations of blue, and one with blue & white.)

What kind of elephant toys would you like to see?

Would you want an elephant toy at all?

** (Still surprised the name on this was never corrected after all the users calling it out. ...makes me fear that the reality of an actual Anukal plushie is highly unlikely.)

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 8 February 2023 at 10:21 PM

@snowywinter
Thank you for the suggestion of adding some new elephant-themed toys to the site, especially with there being a handful of elephantine species to base 'em on at this point. I agree that a Marlay plush like that would be cute!

As for the naming error, color me surprised as well. Thank you for bringing this to our attention (again), I have gone ahead and changed the item names to the correct species. The Anukal will surely have its day in the desert sun at some point.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 February 2023 at 11:33 PM

@Meteoroid
Awwe... thanks! ^^ I was never a huge fan of elephants per se (didn't *not* like them either) but one day a dream sort of changed that for me and put them back on my radar. (one of those dreams that feel absolutely real, and sort of change your life forever.) But I digress, I noticed lately we have a couple people around the site who are fans of elephants. ...and those species doesn't always get as much attention as the fluffy-cute or ones with wow factors. (i.e. dogs, cats, dragons.) So I thought I'd give them a shout-out ^^
And Eggcave certainly does have a few pachyderm species to choose from : )

OoO ! ❤️
Thank you for giving the cyute kitty plush its long-overdue name change! ^^
And YAY! So glad to know that Anukal isn't out of the running : D