Wall comments not posting

in Problems & Bugs

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 15 February 2023 at 11:22 AM

Last night, @/dragrawr said she commented on my wall but it didn't go through. So she had to retype it and try again.

Today, I commented on @/wonder404exe's wall and the error happened to me. After I hit submit, it refreshed the page as usual, but it did not have the green confirmation bar at the top stating "Your comment has been posted" (and I scrolled down and my comment wasn't there.)

Anyone else?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 15 February 2023 at 12:42 PM

not sure if it's related, but i had a creature profile end up blank. I had just assumed it got deleted by a mod.
Wrote it out on the 14th, went back after midnight today to make a note that i had changed the name, *poof* Clean white slate.

(I wonder if the servers are having trouble keeping up with all the increased traffic? I know I got some 500 something Cloudflare errors n such a few times.)

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 15 February 2023 at 12:44 PM

@snowywinter
Omg I'm so sorry that happened to you! :/ I'd be heartbroken if one of my creature profiles got wiped. o_o' Oy, gotta back up everything these days it seems.

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 15 February 2023 at 12:51 PM

It's possibly lag eating things, but I will pass this along to Ian to have a look.

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 15 February 2023 at 1:15 PM

@Orderedchaos
Thank you! 😊