your fave eggcave hatchery sites

in General

16 posts

soupcan • 15 February 2023 at 10:29 PM

Hi! I'm looking for offsite hatcheries to get my eggos the attention they deserve. What do you all use? Do you just put them in your signature or is there something like the hatchery site for dragon cave?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum or already answered, I'm new and doin my best hahaha

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 15 February 2023 at 11:14 PM

@soupcan This is fairly different than dragoncave, there you mainly *have* to use hatcheries and here I don't think it's really as big of a thing? The main way users grow their creatures is through feeding and feedbacks (ie, you feed someone's creatures and they will feed yours back), which you don't need an external site for. Imo Eggcave is a lot more social than DC in that way, there is a lot more user-to-user exchanges like that.

You can also put some creatures in the Click Exchange, that's been a bit busier lately because of the new daily tasks (it didn't use to be all that helpful because so few people use it). You have to click other's creatures from the Exchange page in order to keep yours in there.

There are a couple off-site places to put your creatures, I do use Yarolds sometimes (https://swle.yarold.eu/main.php) and I believe there is another place that I can't remember the name of that's just for Eggcave creatures.

(Another thing that's really different from Dragoncave, most creatures here grow relatively slowly because of the stats needed. There is no time limit, so there's no rush to grow in a certain amount of time, as long as their happiness stays above the red danger-zone.)

16 posts

soupcan • 17 February 2023 at 9:03 AM

Thanks again Heather! You're, as always, mega helpful ❤️

Female
28 posts

wolfmoon • 1 September 2023 at 2:16 AM

@heatherm19 how do you use Yarold for eggcave because I'm kinda interested in do that myself because I don't get a whole lot of attention and I need a boost.

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 1 September 2023 at 2:50 AM

@wolfmoon do you already have a Yarolds account? That's the first step, if you haven't made an account there yet. Then you go to 'your profile', then the 'links' tab, and you can add creature urls. (example: www.eggcave.com/click/(number)) You can join a 'dynasty' for more interaction/clicks, but you have to maintain credits (by clicking other people's links) in order to keep your links visible.

Female
28 posts

wolfmoon • 2 September 2023 at 3:14 AM

@heatherm19 OK, thanks! Hopefully it'll work and show the links.

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 5 September 2023 at 1:38 PM

Definitely Yarolds: https://swle.yarold.eu/login.php