first to solve all 10 puzzle riddles wins 250000EC

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
37 posts

inarivixen • 2 March 2023 at 2:16 PM

Solve all 10 puzzle riddles

1. A wealthy family lived in a big circular house. They had a maid, a butler, and a gardener. The parents were going to a party, so they tucked the younger kids into bed and kissed them goodnight and said goodbye, and kissed the older kids goodnight. When the parents came home, all the kids were gone—they had been kidnapped. The authorities ask the butler, maid, and gardener what they were doing at the time of the kidnapping. The butler says he was organizing the library, the maid says she was dusting the corners, and the gardener says he was watering the plants. Who’s lying and actually kidnapped the kids?

2. A farmer went to a market and bought a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage. On his way home, the farmer came to the bank of a river and rented a boat. But crossing the river by boat, the farmer could carry only himself and a single one of his purchases: the wolf, the goat, or the cabbage. If left unattended together, the wolf would eat the goat, or the goat would eat the cabbage. The farmer’s challenge was to carry himself and his purchases to the far bank of the river, leaving each purchase intact. How did he do it?

3. A woman is sitting in her hotel room and hears a knock at the door. She opens the door to see a man whom she’s never met before. He says, “I’m sorry, I have made a mistake, I thought this was my room.” He then goes down the corridor and into the elevator. The woman goes back into her room and calls security. What made the woman so suspicious of the man?

4. Grandpa went for a walk, and it started raining. He forgot to bring an umbrella and didn’t have a hat. When he got home, his clothes were soaking wet, but not a hair on his head was wet. How was this possible?

5. You walk into a room and see a bed. On the bed, there are two dogs, five cats, a giraffe, six cows, and a goose. There are also three doves flying above the bed. How many legs are on the floor?

6. A California farmer owns a beautiful pear tree. He supplies the fruit to a nearby grocery store. The store owner calls the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to buy. The farmer knows the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

7. A man is found unconscious in front of a store at two in the morning. His head is bleeding and there’s a brick laying next to him. When the police arrive, they carry the man to jail. Why did they arrest him?

8. In a one-story house at the corner of the road, the bedrooms were yellow, the kitchen was orange, the living room was red, the garage was blue, the entry hall was green and the sitting room was purple. What color were the stairs?

9. My first is in chocolate but no in ham. My second is in cake and also in jam. My third at tea-time is easily found. Altogether, this is a friend who is often around. What is it?

10. I am beautiful, up in the sky. I am magical, yet I cannot fly. To people I bring luck, and to some people, riches. The boy at my end does whatever he wishes. What am I?

prize at end of month

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 2 March 2023 at 3:18 PM

1. the maid, can't dust the corners on a circular house.
2. Take goat across first, leaving wolf with cabbage. Then take wolf across, and take goat back to start. Take cabbage across, which again puts wolf and cabbage together. Then take goat across.
3. If the man really thought it was his room he wouldn't have knocked, he would have tried to use a key.
4. Grandpa is bald
5. 6, your 2 legs and the 4 legs of the bed
6. None, he can't deliver any plums because he has a pear tree.
7. He was trying to break in by throwing the brick through the window but it bounce off an hit him.
8. There are no stairs, it's a one-story house
9. cat
10. rainbow

Not sure about a couple of these, but this was fun!

342 posts

strawberry876272 • 2 March 2023 at 4:12 PM

1. maid
2. goat to end, then cabbage to end and goat to start, wolf to end, go to start empty and take goat to end
3. he wouldn't have knocked
4. he put his clothes on his head.
5. 6
6. 0
7. tried to rob a store, but the brick hit him
8. they don't exist
9. cat
10. moon

not sure but I tried ❤️

Female
1,507 posts

froot • 3 March 2023 at 7:08 AM

1. maid - circular houses don't have corners lol
2. goat first (leave wolf and cabbage behind), go back and get the cabbage across then get the goat back, then get the wolf and leave the goat, and lastly get the goat
3. lol he knocked on the door? but idk if you shared a room and forgot your key it might make sense
4. homie's got no hair
5. 6 legs (the bed has 4 legs and if you haven't lost any limbs you have 2 legs too)
6. none bc plums can't grow on pear trees
7. brick bounced off the window when he was tryna break in
8. no stairs, it's a one story house
9. CAT (Chocolate, cAke / jAm, Tea-Time)
10. rainbow (bc there''s a pot at the end?)

i knew the answers to most of these bc i had a riddle night with my friends once and i'd actually seen / heard them before xD some others i had to do a double take o.o

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 3 March 2023 at 2:43 PM

Congrats to all who figured this out. I'm terrible at riddles and the only one I got right was number5 lol

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 15 March 2023 at 3:25 PM

1. the maid. there are no corners in a circular house!
2. Start with the goat because the wolf will not eat the cabbage. Drop off the goat and return to pick up the cabbage. Drop off cabbage and bring goat back to start. Trade goat for wolf and bring wolf to the goal end alongside the cabbage. Return for goat and bring it to the end.
3. He knocked on the door instead of using the key he should have had if it was his room.
4. Grandpa doesnt have any hair!
5. 6 legs. your own legs and the bed legs
6. None. He has a pear tree not a plum tree
7. He was trying to rob the store but he ended up hitting himself with the brick (hence why he was there at 2 am)
8. There are no stairs since its a 1 story house.
9. Cat
10. A rainbow!

Female
1 post

suberic • 30 March 2023 at 10:09 PM

1. it was a circular house So the maid 2. He took the goat over the bridge, came back, took the wolf and cabbage, came back with the goat, took the cabbage and wolf over again, returns, and takes the goat over 3. Uhm, sir, why would you knock on YOUR room? 🤨 4. Bro's Mr. Clean 5. Six, because you have legs too 😉 6. Nada 7. The brick uno-reversed 8. Which is it, 2 story or 1 story?! Make up your mind 😠 9. Get the Meow Mix (Cat) 10. Rainbow (Happy Late St. Patricks)