Male
85 posts

mitch • 17 March 2023 at 1:41 PM

Hello, I found this site from a forum signature on another site and well...now I'm here because I got interested in this XD
I don't play many of these creature collection games, but this seems fun so I'll give it a try, don't know how active I'll be though since I'm studying, but I'll try to log in at least once a day
So...um...I guess I should tell a little bit about myself, I'm 20, male and my hobbies are reading, writing fiction(I also occassionally write poems...or...well, try to write something like a poem) and learning languages, I also love watching anime.
English isn't my first language, that'd be latvian, but I'd say I'm fluent
I also know german, I'm not that confident in it, but feel free to message me in german, I'll try my best, need practice anyway XD
So...yeah...that'll be all...I'm sure I'll enjoy this since the creatures I've seen so far look cool and I'm all for cool and cute animals XD

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 17 March 2023 at 1:58 PM

@mitch
Hi Mitch, I'm Daisy! Welcome to Egg Cave. 😸 Everyone here is very friendly and helpful!
Are there any creatures you've seen that you really like so far?

Feel free to check out my guild, The Nest. We are currently accepting new members! You can meet players, participate in contests, and much more! All the details are found in the main post of that link. 😊

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 17 March 2023 at 2:14 PM

@mitch
HAII πŸ˜ƒ welcome!!

Male
85 posts

mitch • 17 March 2023 at 2:24 PM

@daisycat

Can't really pick one right now...I'd have to say all, haven't really seen any I don't like. I can say that I love the designs of the eggs though, they're all so unique!

I noticed the guild when I was clicking around earlier, I'll definitely check it out! I'm a bit shy, occasionally even when it comes to replying online, but I'm trying to get over that...slowly

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 17 March 2023 at 2:27 PM

✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ βˆ˜β€ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿

@mitch, welcome to eggcave!

first and foremost, do make sure to check out my
newbie guide for a comprehensive introduction to eggcave, as well as some tips and tricks!

below are some more helpful links:

・EggCave's Player Guide・
・Creature Pricing Guide・
・Twinkle's Adoption Center (free creatures for new players!)・
・iceiceice's New Player MegaGuide・

i've sent you a few creatures and items to start you off β™₯
feel free to
pm me or post on my wall if you have any questions you'd like to ask!

✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ βˆ˜β€ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 17 March 2023 at 2:31 PM

@mitch
Agreed, so many of the eggs are so beautiful and captivating. *o*

No worries, I understand! It's totally optional. If you decide to join, being social is not required and you can just quietly participate in other activities we have. c: There will be a storytelling / creative writing and a poetry contest eventually, and I'd love to see what you could come up with for those if you feel like participating. 😊

Male
85 posts

mitch • 17 March 2023 at 2:33 PM

@shadowfaxe

Wow...people weren't kidding when they said this is a really friendly community...I don't really know what to say besides thanks a lot, this was unexpected and pleasant!

Can't accept the transfer right now as I have to wait 48 hours before that function is available to me, but I'll do so as soon as I am able, again, thank you very much!

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 17 March 2023 at 2:36 PM

@mitch of course!! i’d say that the eggcave community runs on kindness and most of us are just trying to pay what we’ve received forward ❀️

we’re all happy to help! feel free to ask any questions here and i’m sure people will be more than willing to answer them!! ^-^

Female
2,932 posts

heatherm19 • 17 March 2023 at 5:55 PM

@mitch Hello and welcome! This is definitely a friendly community, everyone is so helpful and kind! The artwork around here is pretty awesome, especially considering all the different types (spooky, fancy, cute, etc etc). I'm glad you found this place and I hope that you enjoy it here! 😊