You are blocked by this user and cannot view this creature...

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 23 March 2023 at 6:04 AM

... Okay, so can they stop turning up in my click exchange sprees?

If you know me at all, you'll know that I don't care if people block me. I do care about things like wasting my time (yes, even just one creature's worth) clicking a creature I get no benefit from. Would it be possible for the click exchange to hide creatures that belonged to people that have blocked a person? It'd be a nice quality of life update.

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 23 March 2023 at 6:31 AM

@kataclysm
I've been getting these messages for months. 2 separate players, one who block me years ago (and I returned the favour due to their tantrum), the other only recent (blocked me because I had the audacity to feed creatures of theirs that where both on a no feed list and in the feed preferred part of the XC).

Apparently you do still get the XC credit,

But I agree. It throws off my fast feeding rhythm. Why can I still see these creatures?

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 23 March 2023 at 6:39 AM

@minnie298a Oh, I didn't realise we still got the credit! That's nice, but it's still jarring to turn up on a page where you can't get the EC benefit (I know you like to get your feeds thru the XC, and I'm similarly inclined lately).

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 23 March 2023 at 7:32 AM

@kataclysm
I haven't confirmed the credit thing, but it was something someone else said they tested. Can't remember where though.

I think last time I cleared the XC I had like 20 blocked creatures from something like 4k feeds.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 11 May 2023 at 5:37 PM

@kataclysm They should also hide their user shops or trades/auctions because it's annoying to see them when you can't really purchase/bid on anything so it's really counterproductive. As an aside though, EC allows you to purchase items from their user shop but not offer on trades/bid on auctions so it really doesn't make any sense at all lol.

Gender Fluid
50 posts

skullgirl555 • 31 August 2023 at 2:57 PM

yeah i dont understand why other players block people for feeding pets that arent on a feed list. When we use the feed list it doesnt show the next pet in the feed list, it shows the next pet after the one we fed. Its irritating and a bit time consuming, not worth blocking someone over.

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 17 September 2023 at 10:07 AM

@bunnyshadow I agree with this! I wish that people you've blocked or people who have blocked you didn't still show up in the user shop results.