Just joined!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
46 posts

imel • 28 March 2023 at 3:14 AM

Hello! I saw someone with links to some of their eggs on Chicken Smoothie, and I clicked out of curiosity. I really love the creatures! The art is so pretty. I haven't played a site quite like this one before, and I'm having a lot of fun so far.

141 posts

stormwarden • 28 March 2023 at 3:29 AM

@imel welcome to egg cave!! i'm sure someone will be around right quick with a handy list of links, but for now i just wanted to say hi and to let you know that i'm here if you have any questions while exploring the site 😊 ❤️

Female
2,932 posts

heatherm19 • 28 March 2023 at 4:13 AM

@imel Welcome to Eggcave! The art is definitely one of the things that drew me here, so many beautiful creatures. This is also a very friendly and helpful community so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Female
46 posts

imel • 28 March 2023 at 5:07 AM

Thank you both so much for the warm welcome!

I read through the player guide, and I don't have any questions at the moment. It's good to know that the community is friendly and helpful if I do have any!

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 2 April 2023 at 1:21 PM

✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿

@imel, welcome to eggcave!

first and foremost, although i'm five days late to the party and i'm positive you know enough by now, do make sure to check out my
newbie guide for a comprehensive introduction to eggcave, as well as some tips and tricks! it may be helpful in the long run ^-^

below are some more helpful links:

EggCave's Player Guide
Creature Pricing Guide
Twinkle's Adoption Center (free creatures for new players!)
iceiceice's New Player MegaGuide

i've sent you a few creatures and items to start you off ♥
feel free to
pm me or post on my wall if you have any questions you'd like to ask!

✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿ ∘❀ ∘ ✿ ∘ ❀ ∘ ✿

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 2 April 2023 at 1:44 PM

@imel

Welcome!!
@daisycat

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 2 April 2023 at 1:47 PM

@imel
Welcome to Egg Cave! 😸

Feel free to check out my guild, The Nest. 😊 We are currently accepting new members! You can meet players, participate in contests, and much more. All the details are found in the main post of that link. You can also visit the guild account, @nest.

Thank you for the ping, Wonder!