Got it, thanks all <3

in General

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 11 April 2023 at 7:34 AM

If not, I'll let it die, but if yes, point me to the post, if any, or help me with hints? I'm SO dense...

Female
1,646 posts

alraune3 • 11 April 2023 at 8:30 AM

You might want to look at the comments here:
Site Blog

I'm sure they can help.

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 11 April 2023 at 9:34 AM

@suzanab I don't know, but I'll talk here. I'm refreshing a lot of pages, looking at the hints of Fred, looking at the tips of others user and still I'm just with twelve eggs.

So... I don't know what more the site wants me to do to find the eggs.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 11 April 2023 at 9:39 AM

@suzanab - As far as I know, you're allowed to talk about it.

My 'strategy' every year is to keep a tab of any small page open (like the Thief Shop or Oasis) and refresh it once every 15-20 minutes. Usually there will be an egg somewhere on the page after refreshing, almost always before or after any text.

(Of course, this only seems to work for me if I do nothing on any EC tab open during those 15-20 minutes.)

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 11 April 2023 at 11:43 AM

@suzanab
The best advice is @sparklefox's. Especially "Of course, this only seems to work for me if I do nothing on any EC tab open during those 15-20 minutes."

If you're playing around regularly on EC, you may miss the eggs or only find some. But if you only come on EC every 15 minutes or so, just to refresh one singular page you have open, then you should find an egg easily. I've been doing this with the archive pages. I'll just click on the next creature in line and there is usually an egg there (if I was doing something else, not EC, for that time in between).

Female
1,744 posts

minnie298a • 11 April 2023 at 8:15 PM

@suzanab
The egg only show up on the white section, and only near EC generated text. So they won't show up in the parts of a profile that a user has modified. they also appear at teh start or end of text, not in the middle. If at the start, it will move the text.

Personally, I stumbled upon a few of mine at the cave. I would be feeding away, get the cave notification, and ta dah.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 12 April 2023 at 6:24 AM

Thanks a lot guys, you really helped! ❤️ I'm at 27 already! YAY 😃 Last ones are always harder to find tho, but I'll get there, thanks again 😊

Update: I GOT IT!! 😃 ❤️

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 22 April 2023 at 1:52 PM

I'm sure everyone can help.