Female
166 posts

vivian • 12 April 2023 at 4:47 PM

Hi! I'm Viv, I'm 21 yrs old and I am from Canada.
I'm not new to eggcave but definitely been a long time. I deactivated my old account and decided to come back and start fresh.. its been about 5 or 6 years 😊
I feel like I have to start learning all over again haha! Please let me know of any useful tips you all have discovered. Looking forward to meeting you all and making some friends 😊

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 12 April 2023 at 4:58 PM

@viviian
Welcome back!! Its good to have old players on this site again!
@daisycat @froot

Female
166 posts

vivian • 12 April 2023 at 5:04 PM

@wonder404exe thanks so much 😊 I'd love to meet you all

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 12 April 2023 at 5:11 PM

@viviian
Hi Viv! Welcome back to Egg Cave! I'm Daisy. 😸

Feel free to check out my guild, The Nest. 😊 You can meet players, participate in contests to win prizes, and much more. All the details are found in the main post of that link. You can also visit the guild account, @nest. If you have any questions, please send me a message, I'd love to help with anything!

Thank you for the ping, Wonder!

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 12 April 2023 at 5:12 PM

@viviian I'm sure a ton has changed since you played before, I've only been here a year and I feel like so much has changed! I like to go through the older blog posts just to get an idea of what's been going on. Welcome back!

Female
166 posts

vivian • 12 April 2023 at 5:27 PM

@daisycat I'm so sorry Im so confused.. the rules say not to post in the forum but then they say I need to? Im not sure where to post my application..
@heatherm9 yeah for sure, feels all new to me. And thanks so much 😊

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 12 April 2023 at 5:29 PM

@viviian
You had it right! The rules say not to post in the "private message branch". You can of course post in the "guild forum", as you can see many other users posting in there and the main post states that is where you post your application! 😊 I was wondering why your application disappeared lol. But you're all good! It's a lot of text to read, I know. ^^' So no worries!

Female
166 posts

vivian • 12 April 2023 at 5:33 PM

@daisycat alright, thanks so much. Ive reposted it now! I'm a bit fuzzy and super cautious about getting things messed up so I will go ahead and PM you :] thanks so much again for the invite, I'm so excited!

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 13 April 2023 at 12:34 AM

hello, welcome back!! ❤️

feel free to check out my newbie guide if you're looking to jog your memory a bit!

Female
2,552 posts

dragrawr • 13 April 2023 at 12:40 AM

@viviian Nice to have you back!!

Female
166 posts

vivian • 13 April 2023 at 7:07 AM

@froot @dragrawr thank you both so much! Pleasure to meet you both 😊