Genshin Impact

in Entertainment

Female
14 posts

pancakeisbest • 18 April 2023 at 4:02 PM

I very recently started playing this after like an hour of letting it download ( *︾▽︾) But I wanna find other fans. I am already invested in doing all the lore. That is literally my favorite part so far. LORE. \( ̄︶ ̄*\)) So anyone else wanna talk about it? ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 18 April 2023 at 9:42 PM

Bumping this topic for you ^^

I have not logged in to Genshin in over a year, but I really enjoyed playing it! I'm honestly not sure why I stopped playing ):
Everything in that game is so beautifully made, I swear ❤️ I was literally obsessed with every single character I pulled, but Kaeya forever has my heart, even if I abandoned him lol

Female
33 posts

rainha • 5 July 2023 at 3:29 PM

I can see this topic hasn't been talked about in a bit but sorry I'm inserting myself hahah I LOVE genshin and I've been playing since like the first Albedo release (1.2 patch I want to say??)

I'm so hyped for Fontaine -- WAY more than I originally thought I was going to be 😃

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 12 August 2023 at 2:26 PM

I haven't been as active on genshin as much recently, but Fontaine has made me want to play more. I feel genshin burnout so easily, I've been playing since almost the very beginning, but I haven't done abyss in months. ^^;

Female
760 posts

okami • 12 August 2023 at 2:45 PM

I love Genshin! 😃 I haven't been super active on it for the past month or so (Honkai got my attention lol), but I'm so excited for Fontaine. The music they've shown so far from that region sounds incredible, character designs are lovely, and I have high hopes for the plot~

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 18 August 2023 at 9:47 PM

ahh Fontaine just dropped and I'm so excited 😊 last time I felt this hyped was when Sumeru came out, I hope anyone who's been looking to start or get back into it does, and anyone who's currently playing enjoys the new region!

Female
760 posts

okami • 18 August 2023 at 10:57 PM

@musical_slytherclaw
I've been loving the region so far! 😃 I joined last October (so almost been playing a year), and by the time I joined the Sumeru archon quest was already released and I knew just about every spoiler in the game lol. Spoilers don't really bug me, but Fontaine is my first region that I'm going into not knowing what to expect in the story. I've finished the first act so far and am hoping to finish the next act this weekend so that I can stop avoiding social media xD

I'm also looking forward to the future character releases. I need a good hydro unit to make my aggravate team a hyperbloom 😸

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 18 August 2023 at 11:02 PM

@okami ooh that's so exciting! I've also been avoiding social media because I haven't had enough time to finish all the quests and explore the region, this is the first region I'm going in completely blind for, I didn't even watch any of the trailers because I wanted to be surprised. ^-^

happy exploring and good luck on your wishes! ❤️

Trans Male
30 posts

runeguard • 20 September 2023 at 9:44 PM

The lore is amazing! If you need any help with the battles, lmk! I'm always down for a good challenge!

Non-binary
67 posts

endrolled • 15 October 2023 at 11:12 PM

ooh, i play genshin!! just recently redownloaded it with the advent of the anniversary and the fontaine update. my favorite characters are Albedo and Arataki Itto ❤️

Female
228 posts

discordia • 27 December 2023 at 10:02 PM

I've never played Genshin Impact but I like Fire Emblem Heroes even if power creep is awful.. the actual style of game is fun even as a mobile game.

Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! (I'm meming really hard don't mind me. But I think Genshin and Arknights look kinda fun.)

Female
138 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 20 February 2024 at 1:47 AM

Genshin’s really fun, but since I haven’t really focused on the plot, I’m really lagging behind ;-; (I want Kuki so much) I missed a lot of Lantern Rite (basically all of it) and other things, though on second thought it should be fine.

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 24 February 2024 at 9:19 AM

I wouldn't say I am addicted to the game, but I would lie if I do.
Started early after release, but took a break because of personal reasons for about a year. Now I play almost everyday and when I have some days off it can come into a few hours of playing it. I am AR 59, so I have most content done and all AQ. The Fontaine arc is my favorite and I am obsessed with Neuvillette like I never was before with an character, which might be unhealthy, but hey let me have my fun and be happy haha.

If you are on an EU Server and need help or having me as a friend there I am glad to share my UID!