Slithers into forums, Hi !

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
3 posts

c0rgis • 23 April 2023 at 10:09 AM

Hi ! I'm Corgi and i've recently got back to playing different virtual pet games in the last two weeks ! I had a whole ordeal yesterday because I was trying to remember all those clickable eggs that i used to see when i was younger but couldn't for the life of me remember what they were called. I finally figured out what they were thanks to Chicken Smoothie and well.. here I am ! Any tips and advice will always be greatly appreciated !

There's not too much to say about myself other than that I'm 23, hoping to study zoology one day and work with snakes (i love snakes so much man), I also consider myself a furry and enjoy reading warriors and playing monster hunter :]

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 23 April 2023 at 11:32 AM

@c0rgis
Welcome to Egg Cave, Corgi! 🐍 I'm Daisy, pleasure to meet you. 😸

My best tips:
• If a user's profile states "feed friendly" then you can feed any and every creature in their cove. If it doesn't say "feed friendly" or it says "only feed the feed list", then they don't want their entire cove fed.
• You don't have to adopt every egg you find in the cave. All but two species are "cave commons" which means they are available long-term and aren't worth too much. Two different cave creatures are released every month called "cave monthlies". April's are the Nymaby and the Plesiloch. I'd recommend adopting these from the cave because they retire in a week, and, you can always sell or trade them.

Feel free to check out my guild, The Nest. 😊 You can meet players, participate in contests to win prizes, and much more. All the details are found in the main post of that link. You can also visit the guild account, @nest. Please PM me if you have any questions!

Male
94 posts

matcha • 23 April 2023 at 11:41 AM

Welcome to Egg Cave! Do you have any pet snakes?

Female
3 posts

c0rgis • 23 April 2023 at 11:44 AM

@daisycat
Thank you for the tips ! Im assuming I adopt the monthlies from the Cave ?

I will make sure to have a read of The Nest, thank you !
GAH thank you for the gifts too !

@matcha
I do ! I have a 4yr old ball python named Mocha currently. I'm hoping to get more snakes in the future but I need to wait since I don't yet have permanent housing or enough money for new ones xP

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 23 April 2023 at 11:49 AM

@c0rgis
Yes, the cave monthlies are found in the cave. Two new species are released every month and are only available in the cave for that month. 😊

1,961 posts

opalquinze • 23 April 2023 at 11:59 AM

@c0rgis
there’s also another creature you can get from the Cave, which is the Dinasei! This one’s only gonna last ‘til the end of April since it was released on Earth Day (tho i’m not sure if you wanna get it considering tastes can differ to everybody)

Female
2,928 posts

heatherm19 • 23 April 2023 at 1:27 PM

@c0rgis I am so jealous, I've always wanted a snake! I love them so much.

Anyways, welcome to Eggcave! I hope you enjoy it here. If your username means you like corgis, I have to point out the Clorgi, a seasonal creature available around St Patrick's Day. If you like any creatures that aren't currently available you can check out the Trades and Auctions to see if any users have some for sale.