Cave Updates

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,553 posts

dragrawr • 8 May 2023 at 2:29 PM

I noticed there were some updates happening to the cave and I wanted to point them out and discuss!!

First, the creature link to the archives. Splendid. Love it. Fantastic! Especially for now users

Second, the banner saying congrats you found a monthly! Is perfect. Again, especially for new players. And it also snaps me out of my auto-pilot so I remember to take it lol.

Excited to see if anything else comes to the cave!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 8 May 2023 at 2:34 PM

I was a bit confused when I first saw it. Thought my phone was acting up lol. I like the changes, maybe not the different positioning of the cave picture..? I liked the white border around it. That's just personal preference.

I havent gotten any monthlies since the updates ;w; So I don't know what the banner says... but a link on it that goes to a page explaining what a monthly is would be really cool I think!

I'd also like to request an option to turn off the auto scroll? It messes up my flow on my phone.

Female
22 posts

phantomenna • 8 May 2023 at 10:28 PM

I very much liked this as well! I noticed and thought I was just oblivious before, so I'm glad to see this is an actual new feature!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 8 May 2023 at 10:44 PM

@dragrawr

Just wait until you find a star creature ❤️

Female
328 posts

passionate • 8 May 2023 at 11:54 PM

this is great. i felt so sad about the unixis when I joined bc i thought they were a permanent creature so i only got one. maybe there could be a limited species note too 😊

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 8 May 2023 at 11:58 PM

@mastergemma Ooohhh now I really want to know what's different when you find a star creature!

I think the links to the archives are awesome, especially for newer players, but what I'm really enjoying is the message when you find a monthly. It's pretty helpful in general to have some indicator that a creature you found is special in some way.