any way to view who clicked or fed your creatures?

in Help & Questions

7 posts

mazelands • 22 May 2023 at 1:48 PM

i like clicking back out of courtesy, so is there a way to view who specifically clicked/fed your creatures?

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 22 May 2023 at 1:51 PM

@mazelands https://eggcave.com/egg/2732811 I fed this egg of yours, if you see my name should be on the recently fed for this creature but not on the next 😊 hope that helps

7 posts

mazelands • 22 May 2023 at 1:52 PM

ohh ok!! :0 thank you i have fed an egg back

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 22 May 2023 at 2:54 PM

@mazelands You will receive notifications of users that have fed X amount of eggs of yours!

7 posts

mazelands • 22 May 2023 at 3:08 PM

is that a setting somewhere? i did not get a notif when my eggs were fed hmsmf

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 22 May 2023 at 3:19 PM

@mazelands
As sapphire12 said, you can see which users gave the five most recent feeds right below your creature on their profile page.

As for clicks, you cannot see who clicked your creatures, but you can see how many clicks you receive each day by looking at the + number for "Clicks" on your creature's profile page.

I believe you will only get a feed notification if a user has fed a minimum of ten (10) creatures. You don't have ten creatures currently, so I don't think you can get this notification. But you can still see who fed each one by clicking on each one of your eggs and looking at "Recent Feeders".

I hope this helps! 😊

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 23 May 2023 at 6:15 AM

@mazelands
I'm sure the notification kicks in at 10 creatures fed as well. And I'm sure it's 10 feeds within a certain time frame as well.

However, if your looking for creatures to feed and click, check out the Click Exchange. (Link to FAQ https://eggcave.com/exchange/faq ). There are thousands of creatures placed there by other players looking for feeds and clicks. Some creatures specify if they would prefer clicks only, but the others are free to feed. By clicking these creatures you get credits that place your nominated creature/s in for others to interact with.