in Welcomes & Introductions

Transmasculine
3 posts

cubeltheclown • 28 May 2023 at 3:51 AM

Hihihihihi 😸

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 28 May 2023 at 5:48 AM

@cubeltheclown Welcome to Egg Cave! Enjoy your stay.

Transmasculine
3 posts

cubeltheclown • 28 May 2023 at 6:36 AM

Thank youuuu!!! ❤️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 28 May 2023 at 6:53 AM

@cubeltheclown

Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions about the site please do not hesitate to ask, everyone here is really friendly!

A useful tip is when replying to a forum post, press the little red arrow underneath the profile picture of the person you are trying to reply to and press the little pop up that appears. Or you can type the @ symbol and then their username. This will send a notification when you submit the post. At the top of the forum thread you can also follow the post so you'll receive a notification whenever a new post is made too.

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 28 May 2023 at 7:34 AM

@cubeltheclown
Hi and welcome! 😸 I'm sending you some welcoming gifts. Have you played any other virtual pet sites before?

My best tip for new users on Egg Cave is to check user profiles for the text feed friendly, not feed friendly, or something like only feed the feed list. There are some users who are okay with all of their creatures being fed. Other users may have certain pets on their account that they don't want to evolve yet, so they don't want their whole cove being fed. They may be saving money to buy a freeze potion (Essence of Litsdnats) to keep that critter in a specific stage. So, always be mindful when going to feed and click! 😊

Transmasculine
3 posts

cubeltheclown • 28 May 2023 at 7:46 AM

Ohhhwaahhh thank you all so much for the tips and gifts I feel very very welcomed!!